Quiz: IV - V
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many marauders attacked Ulster when Cuchulainn had to save it?
2. How does Cuchulainn kill the charioteer who did not follow his orders?
a) With a rope.
b) With a spear.
c) With a slingshot.
d) With a javelin.
3. Which warrior lifted grown soldiers over his head?
4. Who saved Conchobor and his son Cuscraid from the battlefield after they were defeated by King Eogan?
5. What does Cuchulainn drink as an infant?
a) Bull's blood.
b) Fine wine.
c) Goat's milk
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the...
This section contains 255 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)