|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through XII - XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first weapon Cuchulainn and his foster-brother choose to fight with in Chapter XI?
(c) Iron darts and shields.
2. To whom does Fergus tell stories about Cuchulainn's great adventures and exploits?
3. How many versions of how the army arrives in a new community are told in Section VI?
4. In which land does Domnall originate?
5. Which child is reared by the entire community?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Cuchulainn kill when Medb's army attack him at their "truce" meeting?
2. How does the second day of fighting end in Chapter XI between Cuchulainn and his foster-brother?
3. How does Cuchulainn halt the army's progress upon Ulster?
4. What weapon does Cuchulainn use in Section VII to continue killing the army's men at night from afar?
5. What do Conchobor and his men hunt on their chariots?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)