|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through X - XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Finnbennach?
(a) A bull.
(b) The queen's lover.
(c) A warrior.
(d) A king.
2. Why is Medb convinced the Ulster men will be easily defeated?
(a) They are untrained in war.
(b) They are having labor pains.
(c) They have no hero to lead them.
(d) They are wimps.
3. What is the method of fighting used between Cuchulainn and the representative of Ailill's army at the end of Section VII?
(a) Hand to hand combat.
(b) Spear throwing.
(c) Sling shot.
4. What is it that Medb's army searches to find?
(b) The king.
(d) The bull.
5. Which warrior refuses to fight Cuchulainn in Section VII?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many versions of how the army arrives in a new community are told in Section VI?
2. What is the topic of the couple who is talking in bed?
3. How does the second day of fighting end in Chapter XI between Cuchulainn and his foster-brother?
4. What weapon does Cuchulainn use in Section VII to continue killing the army's men at night from afar?
5. Who is frightened by Cuchulainn's tree-chopping?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)