1. Who do the poets of Ireland gather to meet?
(a) Senchan Torpeist.
(b) Fergus mac Roich.
2. Who knows the whole story of "Tain Bo Cuailnge?"
(b) No one.
3. Who is sent to find the story of "Tain Bo Cuailnge?"
(a) A group of young scholars.
4. Which misty figure explains the Tain?
5. How is the story of the Tain recorded?
(a) On cave walls.
(b) In writing.
(c) In pictures.
(d) By oral tradition.
6. Who announces the day and time that is perfect for conceiving a child who would gain great fame in Ireland?
7. Who is Conchobor's mother?
8. Who does Fergus want to marry?
9. Who is named king for one year?
10. Which king is forced into exile by the men of the community?
This section contains 3,053 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)