|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Daniel to investigate Fleet Prison?
(a) Sir Isaac.
2. What does Daniel discover about Sir Isaac in his sedan chair?
(a) He has a bomb.
(b) He has no clothes.
(c) He has died.
(d) He has a gun.
3. What signifies that the gold is pure?
(a) Its molten color.
(b) Its molten texture.
(c) Its weight of 12 ounces.
(d) Its weight of 10 ounces.
4. How does Jack reward the people who have congregated in his honor?
(a) He says a prayer for them.
(b) He buys them food and wine.
(c) He throws his possessions to them.
(d) He professes his love to them.
5. Who does the blond man accompany in church?
(b) The priest.
(c) A veiled woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daniel careful NOT to show signs of?
2. How many goldsmiths are sworn in at the trial?
3. Who currently governs the Tower of London?
4. What do Daniel, the Earl of Lostwihiel, Saturn, Orney and Newcomen inspect and find to be working well?
5. What is inspected in case they have been made of gold and painted black?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)