Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is marked on the buttons of Jack's suit?
(a) Alchemic symbols.
(b) Religious symbols.
(c) His initials.
2. What is the gold smuggled to the shipping docks disguised as?
(a) Natural philosophy tools.
(b) Fresh fish for Sir Isaac.
(c) A box of coal.
(d) Salted fish for Leibniz.
3. How long has Jack been telling tales of conspiracy to his visitor?
(a) For a month.
(b) For a week.
(c) More than two months.
(d) More than two years.
4. What is to happen to Jack after he is hung by the neck?
(a) He will be pardoned by the House of Lords.
(b) His body will be thrown in the River Thames.
(c) He will be drawn and quartered until he dies.
(d) He will be pressed under a 300-pound weight.
5. What happens after Sir Isaac and Leibniz bid each other farewell?
(a) Leibniz sails away on a Russian ship.
(b) Leibniz sails away on an English ship.
(c) Sir Isaac sails away on a French ship.
(d) They both sail away on an English ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Earl of Lostwihiel's deputy?
2. Why are the old black guards relieved of their duties?
3. Who currently governs the Tower of London?
4. Why is Jack led to a cart before he hangs?
5. Who delivers Jack's expensive suit?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)