|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the old black guards relieved of their duties?
(a) They were under the command of Russia.
(b) They were under the command of White.
(c) They were under the command of Edouard De Gex.
(d) They were under the command of Jack Shaftoe.
2. What does White promise Jack for accusing Sir Isaac of committing treason?
(a) Jack and his brother will be given money.
(b) Jack and his sons will be given money.
(c) Jack and his sons will be given freedom.
(d) Jack and his sons will become regents.
3. Why does Daniel feels obligated to protect Sir Isaac?
(a) Sir Isaac is his friend.
(b) Sir Isaac is Roger's friend.
(c) Leibniz is blackmailing him.
(d) Sir Isaac is blackmailing him.
4. What does the executioner no longer feel obligated to do?
(a) Ensure that Jack gets drawn and quartered.
(b) Ensure that Jack is dead.
(c) Ensure that Jack has found God.
(d) Ensure that Jack's death is swift.
5. When is White arrested?
(a) Before the Queen's death.
(b) Before Jack's sons escape.
(c) After the trial of the Pyx.
(d) After the King's coronation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do White and Dappa meet to duel?
2. What happens after Sir Isaac and Leibniz bid each other farewell?
3. What is the name of Danny and Jimmy's friend in Carolina?
4. How is becoming a member of the Clubb different for Leibniz than for other members?
5. Who does NOT reside at Blenheim Palace, according to the Epilogue?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)