|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ravenscar die?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) A poisoned drink.
2. What do Daniel and Threader cast a new gold guinea out of?
(a) Threader's gold ring.
(b) Daniel's gold ring.
(c) Daniel's gold buttons.
(d) Sir Isaac's gold buttons.
3. How many goldsmiths are sworn in at the trial?
4. What happens to the melted gold before it is weighed to test its quality?
(a) It bursts into flames.
(b) It is heated again.
(c) It is allowed to cool.
(d) It is dropped on the floor.
5. What does Jack believe he's found under the stress of torture?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Clubb members find along with a counterfeiting die?
2. How are the standard plates and sheets of the finest precious metals going to be used?
3. What are Haubites?
4. What is the tap room?
5. Who does NOT reside at Blenheim Palace, according to the Epilogue?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)