|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ravenscar die?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) A poisoned drink.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) A heart attack.
2. Where does Sir Isaac instruct Catherine Barton to take him, whether he is alive or dead?
(a) The Kit-Cat Clubb.
(b) The trial of the Pyx.
(c) Westminster Abbey.
(d) Jack Shaftoe's hanging.
3. Who accompanies Daniel to investigate Fleet Prison?
(c) Sir Isaac.
4. What name does Jack note at the reading of his last rights?
5. What happens when the gold guinea samples are melted?
(a) The base metal and pure gold separate.
(b) The base metal and pure gold catch on fire.
(c) The base metal and pure gold fuse together.
(d) The base metal and pure gold change colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is marked on the buttons of Jack's suit?
2. What happens after the proceedings begin at the trial of the Pyx?
3. Who tells Daniel that many men aboard the Minerva perceive him as bad luck?
4. What is Jack wearing when he arrives at the hanging platform?
5. Why does Sir Isaac no longer have the proof he needs?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)