Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is marked on the buttons of Jack's suit?
(a) Alchemic symbols.
(b) Religious symbols.
(c) His initials.
2. What is the gold smuggled to the shipping docks disguised as?
(a) Natural philosophy tools.
(b) Fresh fish for Sir Isaac.
(c) A box of coal.
(d) Salted fish for Leibniz.
3. How long has Jack been telling tales of conspiracy to his visitor?
(a) For a month.
(b) For a week.
(c) More than two months.
(d) More than two years.
4. What is to happen to Jack after he is hung by the neck?
(a) He will be pardoned by the House of Lords.
(b) His body will be thrown in the River Thames.
(c) He will be drawn and quartered until he dies.
(d) He will be pressed under a 300-pound weight.
5. What happens after Sir Isaac and Leibniz bid each other farewell?
(a) Leibniz sails away on a Russian ship.
(b) Leibniz sails away on an English ship.
(c) Sir Isaac sails away on a French ship.
(d) They both sail away on an English ship.
6. Who is the Earl of Lostwihiel's deputy?
(a) Sir Isaac.
(c) Colonel Barnes.
7. Why are the old black guards relieved of their duties?
(a) They were under the command of Jack Shaftoe.
(b) They were under the command of Edouard De Gex.
(c) They were under the command of Russia.
(d) They were under the command of White.
8. Who currently governs the Tower of London?
(c) Lord Ravenscar.
(d) Colonel Barnes.
9. Why is Jack led to a cart before he hangs?
(a) To parade him through the streets.
(b) To hold his possessions.
(c) To drag him through the streets.
(d) To change his clothes.
10. Who delivers Jack's expensive suit?
(a) Bob Shaftoe.
(b) The mysterious veiled woman.
(c) The mysterious blond man.
11. Who does Eliza give a second chance to?
(c) Sir Isaac.
12. What does Daniel discover about Sir Isaac in his sedan chair?
(a) He has a gun.
(b) He has no clothes.
(c) He has a bomb.
(d) He has died.
13. What is Leibniz afraid will happen before he finishes his project?
(a) That he will die.
(b) That Peter the Great will take credit for it.
(c) That he will make a mistake.
(d) That he will go to prison.
14. Who does Catherine Barton say Sir Isaac needs to act as his voice?
15. What does the executioner place over Jack's head?
(a) A white hood.
(b) A crown of thorns.
(c) A black hood.
(d) A crown of gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Dappa selected for the duel with White?
2. What do Daniel, the Earl of Lostwihiel, Saturn, Orney and Newcomen inspect and find to be working well?
3. What does Jack believe he's found under the stress of torture?
4. Who owns the property being used to process phosphorous?
5. Who accompanies Daniel to investigate Fleet Prison?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)