Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sir Isaac have Arlanc sent?
(a) Clerkenwell Court.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) Newgate Prison.
(d) The Royal Society.
2. Who does Eliza want put to death for betraying the country?
(b) Mr. Braithwaite.
(d) Mrs. Braithwaite.
3. Who is disguised as a man with syphilis at Crane Court?
(a) Sir Isaac.
(c) Mr. Bayne.
4. What serves as a decoy to distract the tower guards?
(a) A woman.
(b) A fire.
(c) An animal.
(d) A ghost.
5. Traces of what unusual substance are found at the shipyard?
6. What does Dappa discover at Worth's coffeehouse?
(a) A bounty has been placed on his head.
(b) His sister is in trouble.
(c) Eliza owns him as property.
(d) The House of Lords has summoned him.
7. Who accompanies Dappa to Worth's coffeehouse?
8. What is Bob Shaftoe doing when Daniel visits him?
(a) Counting out stacks of money.
(b) Breaking into a vault.
(c) Categorizing insects by color.
(d) Extracting brain juice from dead bodies.
9. What do Jack, Daniel, and Sir Isaac negotiate?
(a) Returning the Atlanta to White.
(b) Returning Eliza to London.
(c) Getting Dappa out of prison.
(d) Returning the contents of the Pyx.
10. What is NOT something Henry Arlanc confesses to stealing?
11. Who is Daniel surprised to see on board a Russian naval vessel with Peter the Great?
(c) Sir Isaac.
12. How do Bolingbroke and Ravenscar find out that Caroline is in London?
(a) They see her from a telescope.
(b) She crashes the party.
(c) Daniel tells them.
(d) They get a letter from her.
13. Who is Otto Van Hoek?
(a) The Captain of the Minerva.
(b) The Captain of the Sophia.
(c) The Captain of the Prudence.
(d) The Captain of the Queen's Army.
14. Where do Bolingbroke and Ravenscar end up at the party?
(a) In the observatory.
(b) In the garden.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the stables.
15. What does Daniel advise against Roger using?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack get out of the ordeal with the Tower?
2. What motivates George Louis' arrival?
3. What do Daniel and Colonel Barnes think affects Leibniz and Sir Isaac's relationship?
4. Who does the Queen name as her successor?
5. Who does the Queen's Army arrest and escort to the tower?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)