|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to protect Dappa from capture?
2. Where does Daniel witness Mr. White being beaten?
(a) The town square.
(b) A bearbaiting ring.
(c) The stables.
(d) At Sir Isaac's house.
3. What does Daniel advise against Roger using?
4. Why is Daniel suspicious of Roger and his clockwork volcano?
(a) It uses Phosphorus.
(b) It doesn't work.
(c) It is too loud.
(d) Roger keep it hidden.
5. Which English lord is under house arrest?
(a) Lord Bolingbroke.
(b) Lord Hollesloy.
(c) Sir Isaac.
(d) Lord Gy.
6. Who accompanies Dappa to Worth's coffeehouse?
7. Who holds Sir Isaac accountable for the events at the English Mint on April 23, 1714?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) The Royal Society.
(c) The House of Lords.
8. Where does Daniel meet Princess Caroline?
(a) The gardens behind Sir Isaac's house.
(b) The Royal Society servants quarters.
(c) Aboard the Atlanta.
(d) The gardens of Queen Sophie's castle.
9. What happens when Daniel returns to Bedlam?
(a) He discovers a chest containing Sir Isaac's memoirs.
(b) He discovers a chest containing Jack's confession.
(c) He discovers a chest containing John Doe's money.
(d) He discovers a chest containing Hooke's legacy.
10. Who does the Queen name as her successor?
11. Where are the sheets of gold located on the Minerva?
(a) Under the ballast.
(b) Under the beds.
(c) In Dappa's room.
(d) In Daniel's room.
12. How many infernal devices explode on the tor?
13. Who does Daniel request to tell his son about the happenings in London?
(b) Enoch Root.
(c) Princess Caroline.
(d) Sir Isaac.
14. What do Jack, Daniel, and Sir Isaac negotiate?
(a) Getting Dappa out of prison.
(b) Returning the Atlanta to White.
(c) Returning the contents of the Pyx.
(d) Returning Eliza to London.
15. What event does Daniel discuss with Sir Isaac after his summons to the House of Lords?
(a) The Queen's trial.
(b) The Queen's engagement.
(c) The Queen's birthday.
(d) The Queen's address.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Clubb meet?
2. Who is killed when the ticking chest is opened?
3. What serves as a decoy to distract the tower guards?
4. What does Colonel Barnes incorrectly assume of Sir Isaac?
5. How do Bolingbroke and Ravenscar find out that Caroline is in London?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)