Short Answer Key
Book 6: Chapter 1 | Book 6: Chapter 2 | Book 6: Chapter 3 | Book 6: Chapter 4
1. Who does Daniel meet upon his arrival to London?
Thomas Newcomen and Will Comstock.
2. What industries' futures are unsure due to flooded mines in England?
Tin and copper.
3. What are the financial investors backing Thomas' newest invention known as?
The proprietors of the Engine for Raising Water by Fire.
4. Where does Daniel say he will be staying when he reaches London?
The Royal Society.
5. What happens to Threader's luggage wagon when he and Daniel arrive at the Royal Society?
6. Who does Daniel believe was the intended victim of the incident in Chapter 4?
Book 6: Chapter 5 | Book 6: Chapter 6 | Book 6: Chapter 7 | Book 6: Chapter 8
1. What is the subject of the main feud...
This section contains 2,702 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)