|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 41 | Epilogs 1: | Epilogs 2:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack, Daniel, and Sir Isaac negotiate?
(a) Returning the contents of the Pyx.
(b) Getting Dappa out of prison.
(c) Returning Eliza to London.
(d) Returning the Atlanta to White.
2. Who tries to protect Dappa from capture?
3. What does Jack do as he is led through the streets of London?
(a) He tightens the noose around his neck.
(b) He loosens the rope that binds his arms.
(c) He begs for forgiveness from God.
(d) He sings a song to the people.
4. How does Ravenscar die?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A poisoned drink.
(d) He doesn't.
5. Where does Sir Isaac instruct Catherine Barton to take him, whether he is alive or dead?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) Jack Shaftoe's hanging.
(c) The trial of the Pyx.
(d) The Kit-Cat Clubb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Eliza tries to evacuate the musicians from the Opera House?
2. Daniel introduces Caroline and Eliza as __________________.
3. What does Daniel unexpectedly state in the prison?
4. What does Dappa choose to do?
5. Where is the Sophia forced aground?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)