|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 26 | Book 8: Chapter 27 | Book 8: Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McIan receive from Jack before he enters the English mint?
2. What does Daniel unexpectedly state in the prison?
(a) That he knows Saturn made the infernal devices.
(b) That he knows Sir Isaac made the infernal devices.
(c) That he knows Jack made the infernal devices.
(d) That he knows who was visiting Jack.
3. Who tells Daniel that many men aboard the Minerva perceive him as bad luck?
(a) Sir Isaac.
(c) Otto Van Hoek.
4. What is Caroline doing while she reminisces about her life?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) Brushing her hair.
(c) Riding a horse.
(d) Picking flowers.
5. What is the subject of the main feud between Newton and Leibniz?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the magistrate in a foul mood about the King's coronation?
2. What happens to Lt. Throwley, the Yeoman guard from the Tower of London?
3. What happens to Threader's luggage wagon when he and Daniel arrive at the Royal Society?
4. Who does Ravenscar announce as victorious to the mob?
5. How do Bolingbroke and Ravenscar find out that Caroline is in London?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)