|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 26 | Book 8: Chapter 27 | Book 8: Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jack team up with to devalue the English currency?
(a) A one-armed Russian.
(b) A natural philosopher.
(c) An English political leader.
(d) A French Catholic minister.
2. What does Jack believe he's found under the stress of torture?
3. Where does Daniel meet Princess Caroline?
(a) The gardens of Queen Sophie's castle.
(b) The Royal Society servants quarters.
(c) The gardens behind Sir Isaac's house.
(d) Aboard the Atlanta.
4. What do the Earl of Lostwihiel and his deputy collect for the trial?
(b) The Pyx.
5. Who is the Earl of Lostwihiel's deputy?
(a) Sir Isaac.
(c) Colonel Barnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teams up with Daniel and Saturn to remove the Solomonic gold from the bank?
2. The Clubb believes finding what person will conclude the infernal device investigation?
3. Where does Peter go with the gold from the hull of the Minerva?
4. Who tells Jack that he is considered the King of Vagabonds?
5. Who does Daniel request to tell his son about the happenings in London?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)