|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 26 | Book 8: Chapter 27 | Book 8: Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caroline doing while she reminisces about her life?
(a) Riding a horse.
(b) Brushing her hair.
(c) Picking flowers.
(d) Writing a letter.
2. Why does Daniel feels obligated to protect Sir Isaac?
(a) Sir Isaac is his friend.
(b) Leibniz is blackmailing him.
(c) Sir Isaac is Roger's friend.
(d) Sir Isaac is blackmailing him.
3. What is inspected in case they have been made of gold and painted black?
(a) The cannonballs on the Minerva.
(b) The guns aboard the Minerva.
(c) The anchors aboard the Minerva.
(d) The portholes on the Minerva.
4. Where does the one-armed Russian launch his attack?
(a) The Saracen's Head Inn.
(c) The Kit-Cat Clubb.
(d) The Black Dogg.
5. Mr. White's ship is known as what?
(a) The Thames.
(b) The Atlanta.
(c) The Beagle.
(d) The Minerva.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sir Isaac have Arlanc sent?
2. Who does Eliza want put to death for betraying the country?
3. How is becoming a member of the Clubb different for Leibniz than for other members?
4. What is Eliza skeptical about regarding the logic mill?
5. What does Daniel think Jack's motivation is?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)