|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 14 | Book 8: Chapter 15 | Book 8: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ravenscar announce as victorious to the mob?
(a) The Tories.
(b) The Whigs.
(c) The Jacobites.
(d) The alchemists.
2. Which group is the Queen showing favor toward in Chapter 13?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The Jacobites.
(c) The Tories.
(d) The Clubb.
3. Who owns the property being used to process phosphorous?
(a) Sir Isaac.
(b) Jack Shaftoe.
4. Why does Daniel feels obligated to protect Sir Isaac?
(a) Sir Isaac is his friend.
(b) Sir Isaac is Roger's friend.
(c) Sir Isaac is blackmailing him.
(d) Leibniz is blackmailing him.
5. Why has John Doe been captured?
(a) For destroying the walls of Sir Isaac's house.
(b) For destroying the walls of Hooke's mansion.
(c) For destroying the walls of Westminster Abbey.
(d) For destroying the walls of the Royal Society.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Clubb believes finding what person will conclude the infernal device investigation?
2. What event does Daniel discuss with Sir Isaac after his summons to the House of Lords?
3. Who does Princess Caroline disguise herself as to ride toward London?
4. Where do Bolingbroke and Ravenscar end up at the party?
5. How many infernal devices explode on the tor?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)