|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 14 | Book 8: Chapter 15 | Book 8: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the one-armed Russian launch his attack?
(a) The Kit-Cat Clubb.
(c) The Saracen's Head Inn.
(d) The Black Dogg.
2. Who holds Sir Isaac accountable for the events at the English Mint on April 23, 1714?
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) The House of Lords.
(d) The Royal Society.
3. What event does Daniel discuss with Sir Isaac after his summons to the House of Lords?
(a) The Queen's trial.
(b) The Queen's address.
(c) The Queen's birthday.
(d) The Queen's engagement.
4. What characters are attacked by would-be assassins in Hanover?
(a) Caroline and Eliza.
(b) Jack and De Gex.
(c) Daniel and Sir Isaac.
(d) Eliza and Dappa.
5. Where does Daniel witness Mr. White being beaten?
(a) The town square.
(b) A bearbaiting ring.
(c) At Sir Isaac's house.
(d) The stables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caroline doing while she reminisces about her life?
2. In Sir Isaac's plan, where is the hidden man supposed to be?
3. Why is the magistrate in a foul mood about the King's coronation?
4. How does Caroline respond to the English naval brig?
5. Which group is the Queen showing favor toward in Chapter 13?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)