|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 14 | Book 8: Chapter 15 | Book 8: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Jack forgotten about, according to Partry?
(a) Daniel and Sir Isaac.
(b) Another prisoner.
(c) Another escape route.
(d) The House of Lords.
2. Who holds Sir Isaac accountable for the events at the English Mint on April 23, 1714?
(a) The House of Lords.
(b) The Royal Society.
(d) The Tower of London.
3. Where are Colonel Barnes, Daniel, Sir Isaac and Charles White headed in Chapter 21?
(a) The Isle of Man.
(b) The Isle of Grain.
(c) Wheat Island.
(d) Tower Island.
4. Which group is the Queen showing favor toward in Chapter 13?
(a) The Tories.
(b) The Clubb.
(c) The Jacobites.
(d) The Russians.
5. What is Bob Shaftoe doing when Daniel visits him?
(a) Categorizing insects by color.
(b) Extracting brain juice from dead bodies.
(c) Counting out stacks of money.
(d) Breaking into a vault.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Otto Van Hoek?
2. What does the Clubb use to pinpoint the location they are looking for?
3. Where does Daniel meet Princess Caroline?
4. Who does Jack team up with to devalue the English currency?
5. What does White promise Jack for accusing Sir Isaac of committing treason?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)