|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Chapter 12 | Book 7: Chapter 13 | Book 7: Chapter 14 | Book 7: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the commanding officer of the English regiment?
(a) Colonel Barnes.
(b) Sir Isaac.
(c) Lt. Throwley.
(d) Lord Gy.
2. How many infernal devices explode on the tor?
3. Traces of what unusual substance are found at the shipyard?
4. What does Colonel Barnes incorrectly assume of Sir Isaac?
(a) That he is an alchemist.
(b) That he is a criminal.
(c) That he is a Jacobite.
(d) That he is a soldier.
5. What happens when Daniel returns to Bedlam?
(a) He discovers a chest containing Hooke's legacy.
(b) He discovers a chest containing Sir Isaac's memoirs.
(c) He discovers a chest containing John Doe's money.
(d) He discovers a chest containing Jack's confession.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel advise against Roger using?
2. Who becomes a member of the Clubb in Chapter 9?
3. What is distinctive about the heavy box Sir Isaac and Daniel find below deck?
4. Where does Daniel say he will be staying when he reaches London?
5. What happens to Threader's luggage wagon when he and Daniel arrive at the Royal Society?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)