|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Chapter 12 | Book 7: Chapter 13 | Book 7: Chapter 14 | Book 7: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Threader's luggage wagon when he and Daniel arrive at the Royal Society?
(a) It rolls down the hill.
(b) It gets stuck in the mud.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It is stolen.
2. What does Eliza advise Dappa about?
(a) His injuries and recovery.
(b) His money and gambling.
(c) His anger and violence.
(d) His stories and publications.
3. What is NOT something Henry Arlanc confesses to stealing?
4. Who does the Queen name as her successor?
5. Who holds Sir Isaac accountable for the events at the English Mint on April 23, 1714?
(a) The House of Lords.
(c) The Royal Society.
(d) The Tower of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bob Shaftoe doing when Daniel visits him?
2. What does Dappa choose to do?
3. Mr. White's ship is known as what?
4. Who does Daniel request to tell his son about the happenings in London?
5. Where is Sir Isaac Newton's house located?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)