|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Chapter 12 | Book 7: Chapter 13 | Book 7: Chapter 14 | Book 7: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which English lord is under house arrest?
(a) Lord Gy.
(b) Lord Bolingbroke.
(c) Lord Hollesloy.
(d) Sir Isaac.
2. Where does Daniel first meet Sir Isaac's niece, Catherine Barton?
(a) At Roger Comstock's house.
(b) At Westminster Abbey.
(c) At Sir Isaac's house.
(d) At the Royal Society.
3. What object is concealed and transported to the Tower of London?
(a) A rope ladder.
(b) A rocket.
(c) A clock.
(d) A cannon.
4. What is Eliza skeptical about regarding the logic mill?
(a) Why it is so big.
(b) Who will operate it.
(c) When it will be finished.
(d) How it will benefit others.
5. What has Jack forgotten about, according to Partry?
(a) Another escape route.
(b) Another prisoner.
(c) The House of Lords.
(d) Daniel and Sir Isaac.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group is the Queen showing favor toward in Chapter 13?
2. What characters are attacked by would-be assassins in Hanover?
3. What serves as a decoy to distract the tower guards?
4. What is distinctive about the heavy box Sir Isaac and Daniel find below deck?
5. What is the subject of the main feud between Newton and Leibniz?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)