|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 29 | Book 8: Chapter 30 | Book 8: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Daniel that many men aboard the Minerva perceive him as bad luck?
(a) Sir Isaac.
(b) Otto Van Hoek.
2. Who is Solomon?
(a) Daniel's monsieur.
(b) Peter the Great's monsieur.
(c) Peter the Great's brother.
(d) De Gex's monsieur.
3. How many locks are on the vault at Westminster Abbey?
4. What happens after Sir Isaac and Leibniz bid each other farewell?
(a) Sir Isaac sails away on a French ship.
(b) They both sail away on an English ship.
(c) Leibniz sails away on a Russian ship.
(d) Leibniz sails away on an English ship.
5. Who is disguised as a man with syphilis at Crane Court?
(c) Mr. Bayne.
(d) Sir Isaac.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Otto Van Hoek?
2. Why has John Doe been captured?
3. How do Bolingbroke and Ravenscar find out that Caroline is in London?
4. How does Sir Isaac have Jack tortured?
5. What does Jack get out of the ordeal with the Tower?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)