|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 29 | Book 8: Chapter 30 | Book 8: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dappa choose to do?
(a) Write as a captive.
(b) Write to Mr. White.
(c) Flee to the country.
(d) Kill his captors.
2. What leads Eliza and Caroline to uncover a dead assassin?
(a) A threatening letter.
(b) A blood-stained carpet.
(c) An exploding wagon.
(d) A poisoned dog.
3. What do the Clubb members find along with a counterfeiting die?
(a) A new King George guinea.
(b) A new Princess Caroline guinea.
(c) A new Jack Shaftoe guinea.
(d) A new Queen Anne guinea.
4. What object does Daniel select to be auctioned off by Partry?
(a) Hooke's private diary.
(b) Hooke's mortar and pestle.
(c) Hooke's weights and measures.
(d) Hooke's eyeglass set.
5. Who becomes a member of the Clubb in Chapter 9?
(a) Princess Caroline.
(d) Sir Isaac.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Sophia forced aground?
2. What is Mr. Bayne's country of origin?
3. Where does Daniel take the Shaftoe boys before he puts them aboard a boat for Carolina?
4. Who is Daniel surprised to see on board a Russian naval vessel with Peter the Great?
5. What does McIan receive from Jack before he enters the English mint?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)