|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 29 | Book 8: Chapter 30 | Book 8: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. White's ship is known as what?
(a) The Atlanta.
(b) The Thames.
(c) The Minerva.
(d) The Beagle.
2. Where does Daniel witness Mr. White being beaten?
(a) A bearbaiting ring.
(b) At Sir Isaac's house.
(c) The town square.
(d) The stables.
3. What does Daniel unexpectedly state in the prison?
(a) That he knows who was visiting Jack.
(b) That he knows Saturn made the infernal devices.
(c) That he knows Jack made the infernal devices.
(d) That he knows Sir Isaac made the infernal devices.
4. Who is disguised as a man with syphilis at Crane Court?
(a) Sir Isaac.
(d) Mr. Bayne.
5. Which English lord is under house arrest?
(a) Lord Bolingbroke.
(b) Lord Hollesloy.
(c) Lord Gy.
(d) Sir Isaac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Sir Isaac and Leibniz bid each other farewell?
2. How do Bolingbroke and Ravenscar find out that Caroline is in London?
3. What are Haubites?
4. What do Jack, Daniel, and Sir Isaac negotiate?
5. Traces of what unusual substance are found at the shipyard?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)