|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Chapter 4 | Book 7: Chapter 5 | Book 7: Chapter 6 | Book 7: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What serves as a decoy to distract the tower guards?
(a) An animal.
(b) A woman.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A fire.
2. What is distinctive about the heavy box Sir Isaac and Daniel find below deck?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It smells.
(c) It ticks.
(d) It hums.
3. Which English lord is under house arrest?
(a) Lord Bolingbroke.
(b) Lord Hollesloy.
(c) Sir Isaac.
(d) Lord Gy.
4. Where are the sheets of gold located on the Minerva?
(a) In Dappa's room.
(b) Under the ballast.
(c) Under the beds.
(d) In Daniel's room.
5. Who is disguised as a man with syphilis at Crane Court?
(b) Sir Isaac.
(d) Mr. Bayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Daniel and Colonel Barnes think affects Leibniz and Sir Isaac's relationship?
2. What does Jack get out of the ordeal with the Tower?
3. Who does the Queen name as her successor?
4. Who does the Queen's Army arrest and escort to the tower?
5. Where does Daniel witness Mr. White being beaten?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)