|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 5 | Book 8: Chapter 6 | Book 8: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Daniel select to be auctioned off by Partry?
(a) Hooke's mortar and pestle.
(b) Hooke's private diary.
(c) Hooke's weights and measures.
(d) Hooke's eyeglass set.
2. What is Mr. Bayne's country of origin?
3. Who is disguised as a man with syphilis at Crane Court?
(b) Sir Isaac.
(d) Mr. Bayne.
4. Who are Jimmy and Danny?
(a) Marsh's sons.
(b) Sir Isaac's brothers.
(c) Bob Shaftoe's nephews.
(d) Daniel's nephews.
5. What event does Daniel discuss with Sir Isaac after his summons to the House of Lords?
(a) The Queen's trial.
(b) The Queen's engagement.
(c) The Queen's birthday.
(d) The Queen's address.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caroline respond to the English naval brig?
2. What happens after Sir Isaac and Leibniz bid each other farewell?
3. What happens to Lt. Throwley, the Yeoman guard from the Tower of London?
4. Who currently governs the Tower of London?
5. What is distinctive about the heavy box Sir Isaac and Daniel find below deck?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)