|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 23 | Book 8: Chapter 24 | Book 8: Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caroline doing while she reminisces about her life?
(a) Picking flowers.
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Brushing her hair.
(d) Riding a horse.
2. Who does the blond man accompany in church?
(a) A veiled woman.
(c) The priest.
3. Why does Sir Isaac no longer have the proof he needs?
(a) Daniel has died without a confession.
(b) Dappa has died without a confession.
(c) Jack has died without a confession.
(d) White has died without a confession.
4. Who is killed when the ticking chest is opened?
(a) No one.
(c) Sir Isaac.
(d) Colonel Barnes.
5. Where is Jack moved to in the prison?
(a) The best room.
(b) The torture chamber.
(c) The darkest dungeon.
(d) He is not moved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characters are attacked by would-be assassins in Hanover?
2. Where does Daniel meet Princess Caroline?
3. What happens to Daniel and Ravenscar in Chapter 1?
4. Who holds Sir Isaac accountable for the events at the English Mint on April 23, 1714?
5. How does Caroline's grandmother die?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)