|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 23 | Book 8: Chapter 24 | Book 8: Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Solomon declare as the only two alchemists in the world?
(a) Enoch and Daniel.
(b) Daniel and Sir Isaac.
(c) Enoch and Sir Isaac.
(d) Sir Isaac and Leibniz.
2. What do the other parishioners do to Jack?
(a) They yell at him until he leaves.
(b) They yield to him and stare at the floor.
(c) They rejoice and sing him praise.
(d) They trip him and laugh as he falls.
3. What characters are attacked by would-be assassins in Hanover?
(a) Daniel and Sir Isaac.
(b) Jack and De Gex.
(c) Caroline and Eliza.
(d) Eliza and Dappa.
4. Who is killed when the ticking chest is opened?
(b) Colonel Barnes.
(c) No one.
(d) Sir Isaac.
5. Where does the one-armed Russian launch his attack?
(a) The Saracen's Head Inn.
(c) The Black Dogg.
(d) The Kit-Cat Clubb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jack moved to in the prison?
2. Who does the blond man accompany in church?
3. What does the King's messenger hope to find at Clerkenwell Court?
4. Where does Peter go with the gold from the hull of the Minerva?
5. How does Caroline's grandmother die?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)