|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Chapter 23 | Book 8: Chapter 24 | Book 8: Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the one-armed Russian launch his attack?
(a) The Saracen's Head Inn.
(b) The Black Dogg.
(d) The Kit-Cat Clubb.
2. Where is Jack moved to in the prison?
(a) The darkest dungeon.
(b) The torture chamber.
(c) The best room.
(d) He is not moved.
3. What do the other parishioners do to Jack?
(a) They yield to him and stare at the floor.
(b) They yell at him until he leaves.
(c) They rejoice and sing him praise.
(d) They trip him and laugh as he falls.
4. Who is killed when the ticking chest is opened?
(a) Colonel Barnes.
(b) No one.
(c) Sir Isaac.
5. Who does the blond man accompany in church?
(b) A veiled woman.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter go with the gold from the hull of the Minerva?
2. Who is Solomon?
3. What gives Daniel power over Sir Isaac in Chapter 24?
4. How does Caroline's grandmother die?
5. Why does Sir Isaac no longer have the proof he needs?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)