1. Who does Daniel meet upon his arrival to London?
(a) Enoch Root.
(b) Princess Caroline.
(c) Sonny and Cher.
(d) Thomas Newcomen and Will Comstock.
2. What industries' futures are unsure due to flooded mines in England?
(a) Phosphorus and gold.
(b) Lead and carbon.
(c) Steel and oil.
(d) Tin and copper.
3. What are the financial investors backing Thomas' newest invention known as?
(a) The financiers of the Engine for Raising Fire by Water.
(b) The inventors of the Engine for Raising Fire by Water.
(c) The curators of the Engine for Raising Water by Fire.
(d) The proprietors of the Engine for Raising Water by Fire.
4. Where does Daniel say he will be staying when he reaches London?
(a) The Thames.
(b) The Royal Society.
(c) Westminster Abbey.
(d) Sir Isaac's house.
5. What happens to Threader's luggage wagon when he and Daniel arrive at the Royal Society?
(a) It gets stuck in the mud.
(b) It explodes.
(c) It rolls down the hill.
(d) It is stolen.
This section contains 4,332 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)