Book 6: Chapter 1 | Book 6: Chapter 2 | Book 6: Chapter 3 | Book 6: Chapter 4
1. Who does Daniel meet upon his arrival to London?
(a) Sonny and Cher.
(b) Enoch Root.
(c) Princess Caroline.
(d) Thomas Newcomen and Will Comstock.
2. What industries' futures are unsure due to flooded mines in England?
(a) Phosphorus and gold.
(b) Tin and copper.
(c) Steel and oil.
(d) Lead and carbon.
3. What are the financial investors backing Thomas' newest invention known as?
(a) The proprietors of the Engine for Raising Water by Fire.
(b) The financiers of the Engine for Raising Fire by Water.
(c) The curators of the Engine for Raising Water by Fire.
(d) The inventors of the Engine for Raising Fire by Water.
4. Where does Daniel say he will be staying when he reaches London?
(a) The Thames.
(b) Sir Isaac's house.
(c) Westminster Abbey.
(d) The Royal Society.
5. What happens to Threader's luggage wagon when he and Daniel arrive at the Royal Society?
(a) It is stolen.
(b) It gets stuck in the mud.
(c) It rolls down the hill.
(d) It explodes.
This section contains 4,332 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)