|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date did the Fall of Saigon occur?
(a) March 1, 1974.
(b) April 3, 1976.
(c) April 30, 1975.
(d) June 20, 1972.
2. What does the narrator put on after killing Sonny in Chapter 16?
(a) A woman's dress.
(b) A black hood and scarf.
(c) A blond wig and sunglasses.
(d) A red wig and glasses.
3. Where do the narrator and Bon change planes on their trip to Thailand in Chapter 17?
4. When did the narrator meet Claude?
5. During what years was Ho Chi Minh president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the narrator say actually came up with the question attributed to Lenin in Chapter 1: "What is to be done?"
2. During what years was Ho Chi Minh prime minister of Vietnam?
3. What district does the Congressman represent?
4. How old was the narrator when he swore a blood oath as blood brothers with Bon?
5. Where does the narrator describe attending a wedding in Chapter 7?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)