|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Asia Soo's mother from?
2. What does the narrator brush over the letters from his aunt in order to see the hidden messages in Chapter 4?
(c) Sugar water.
(d) Salt water.
3. Where does the narrator wake up in the hospital after the accident on the movie set?
(a) New York.
4. Who does the commandant refer to as "our greatest revolutionary poet" in Chapter 19?
(a) Tran Te Xuong.
(b) Van Cao.
(c) Nguyen Khuyen.
(d) To Huu.
5. Who is the commissar revealed to be in Chapter 19?
(a) The Auteur.
(d) The General.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the film that the narrator is to advise about?
2. How old is the Department Chair described as in Chapter 4?
3. The narrator writes to the Commandant in Chapter 7, "We're revolutionaries, and revolutionaries can never be" what?
4. For how long does the narrator say he lived in the north in Vietnam in Chapter 19?
5. What word from Chapter 4 refers to a straight, close-fitting silk dress with a high neck?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)