|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator describes working his first assignment under whose supervision at the National Interrogation Center in Saigon?
(b) The General's.
2. What kind of camera does the narrator describe carrying in the hidden compartment of his rucksack?
(a) A Canon camera.
(b) A Minox camera.
(c) An Aigo camera.
(d) A Polaroid camera.
3. Where does the narrator describe finally seeing the Auteur's film in Chapter 10?
(a) In Paris.
(b) In New York.
(c) In Bangkok.
(d) In Los Angeles.
4. What film of the Auteur's is described in Chapter 8 as "A critically lauded movie about the travails of Greek American youth in the inflamed streets of Detroit"?
(a) The Thin Red Line.
(b) Watership Down.
(c) Hard Knock.
(d) Venice Beach.
5. Where is Asia Soo's father from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as the A-Team's only black soldier in the Auteur's film?
2. What Founding Father does the narrator describe having said that an older mistress is a wonderful thing in Chapter 5?
3. What is the dish soap that James Yoon is known for promoting in television commercials?
4. What word from Chapter 4 refers to a straight, close-fitting silk dress with a high neck?
5. How many children does the narrator describe the General having in Chapter 1?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)