|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the nicknames for the Congressman that the narrator describes in Chapter 7?
(a) Karl Marx.
(b) The Unifier.
(c) Napalm Ned.
2. How old is the Department Chair described as in Chapter 4?
(a) 30-40 years old.
(b) 50-60 years old.
(c) 40-50 years old.
(d) 70-80 years old.
3. What is the name of the Vietnamese sister in the Auteur's film?
4. How many fingers does the narrator describe the General having lost in Chapter 1?
5. In what film does the narrator describe Mickey Rooney playing a "bucktoothed, bespectacled Jap" in Chapter 8?
(a) Breakfast at Tiffany's.
(b) To Have and Have Not.
(c) The Last Battle.
(d) Watership Down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does the narrator describe the General having in Chapter 1?
2. When did the narrator meet Claude?
3. What character is the Idol playing in the film?
4. Where is the General's store located, according to the narrator in Chapter 5?
5. What author is cited in the narrative as saying "East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)