|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the General enlisted to help the narrator in killing the major in Chapter 5?
2. How tall is Claude described as in Chapter 1?
3. What film of the Auteur's is described in Chapter 8 as "A critically lauded movie about the travails of Greek American youth in the inflamed streets of Detroit"?
(a) Hard Knock.
(b) Watership Down.
(c) The Thin Red Line.
(d) Venice Beach.
4. The narrator says in Chapter 11, "The longer I worked on the Movie, the more I was convinced that I was not only a technical consultant on an artistic project, but an infiltrator into a work of" what?
5. To what song does the General go onstage to dance with the performer at the wedding in Chapter 7?
(a) "Twist and Shout."
(c) "Black Bird."
(d) "Black is Black."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Madame organize a Tet celebration, according to the narrator in Chapter 12?
2. What district does the Congressman represent?
3. What is the name of the Auteur's gardener?
4. For how many years does the narrator say he lived in the villa with the General when the Fall of Saigon occurred in Chapter 1?
5. Where is Asia Soo's father from?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)