|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say his father called him in Chapter 2?
(a) "Nothing at all."
(b) "A prodigy."
(c) "A bastard."
(d) "His love child."
2. What fictional spy character does the narrator describe sleeping peacefully on a bed of nails in Chapter 5?
(a) Jane Blonde.
(b) James Bond.
(c) Alan Blunt.
(d) Basil Argyros.
3. What does the narrator say his mother called him in Chapter 2?
(a) "A bastard."
(b) "Her tree of life."
(c) "A child prodigy."
(d) "Her love child."
4. What Founding Father does the narrator describe having said that an older mistress is a wonderful thing in Chapter 5?
(a) Alexander Hamilton.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Benjamin Franklin.
(d) John Adams.
5. What author does the narrator say that Man had introduced him and Bon to in Chapter 1?
(a) Alexandre Dumas.
(b) Nikolay Chernyshevsky.
(c) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(d) Richard Hedd.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date did the Fall of Saigon occur?
2. How many fingers does the narrator describe the General having lost in Chapter 1?
3. Who is the author of Asian Communism and the Oriental Mode of Destruction?
4. What is Ms. Mori's first name?
5. What is described as "the cue for the evacuation's final phase" in Chapter 5?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)