|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ho Chi Minh die?
2. For how many years does the narrator say he lived in the villa with the General when the Fall of Saigon occurred in Chapter 1?
3. For how long does the narrator say he lived in the north in Vietnam in Chapter 19?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 6 years.
4. Whom does the narrator cite in having said "men will die for bits of ribbon pinned to their chests" in Chapter 13?
(a) Karl Marx.
(b) Chairman Mao.
(c) Rudyard Kipling.
(d) Napoleon Bonaparte.
5. What does the narrator claim to be guilty of in his confession in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the narrator and Bon go to see Lana sing in Chapter 14?
2. What kind of traditional dress does the narrator describe Lana having worn as a girl in Chapter 7?
3. What is the title of the newspaper article Sonny writes about the field maneuvers in Chapter 14?
4. What book of Karl Marx's does the commandant cite in Chapter 19?
5. What is the revue that Lana performs for in Chapter 14?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)