|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator brush over the letters from his aunt in order to see the hidden messages in Chapter 4?
(a) Sugar water.
(d) Salt water.
2. What district does the Congressman represent?
(a) Siskiyou County.
(b) Kings County.
(c) Trinity County.
(d) Orange County.
3. Who is the woman that Claude was forced to leave behind when he fled Saigon?
4. Where does Lana say she'd like to live if not in Los Angeles in Chapter 14?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What color beret does the General wear in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator wake up in the hospital after the accident on the movie set?
2. Where does the narrator learn that Lana works in Chapter 14?
3. What Beatles' song does the narrator describe singing in the bar with Man and Bon in Chapter 1?
4. What does the narrator describe marriage as in Chapter 15?
5. What food does Madame offer to the narrator when he visits in Chapter 8?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)