|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gun does Bon carry as he and the narrator cross the border in Chapter 18?
(a) A Vickers.
(b) A M2 Browning.
(c) A Winchester 97.
(d) An M16.
2. What is the first number that Lana performs at the club in Chapter 14?
(b) "Black Bird."
(c) "I'd Love You to Want Me."
3. What does the narrator say his father called him in Chapter 2?
(a) "A prodigy."
(b) "A bastard."
(c) "Nothing at all."
(d) "His love child."
4. What is contained on the jar on the commandant's desk?
(a) A gorilla fetus.
(b) A baby with two heads.
(c) Pickled beets.
(d) An elephant fetus.
5. What color pencil does the commandant use because Stalin did, according to the narrator in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the General say his men were surrounded when he was taken to a Communist prison camp in Chapter 16?
2. What does Bon give to the narrator from the General in the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. Who is the author of Asian Communism and the Oriental Mode of Destruction?
4. How many pages is the narrator's confession in Chapter 19?
5. How many children does the narrator describe the General having in Chapter 1?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)