|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator bring to Ms. Mori's house in Chapter 13?
(a) Wine and cigars.
(b) Scotch and bread.
(c) Chinese takeout and sodas.
(d) Vodka and cigarettes.
2. What is Violet listed as in the credits for the film in Chapter 17?
(a) Sound designer.
(b) Leading actress.
(c) Assistant producer.
3. What Founding Father does the narrator describe having said that an older mistress is a wonderful thing in Chapter 5?
(a) John Adams.
(b) Benjamin Franklin.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Alexander Hamilton.
4. What word from Chapter 16 refers to the treatment of light and shade in painting?
5. What film of the Auteur's is described in Chapter 8 as being "about the failure of the American Dream"?
(a) Hard Knock.
(b) Venice Beach.
(c) The Thin Red Line.
(d) Apocalpyse Now.
Short Answer Questions
1. Madame exclaims in Chapter 7, "The worst thing about living in America is" what?
2. What book of Karl Marx's does the commandant cite in Chapter 19?
3. Where does the Congressman invite the General in Chapter 15?
4. How many marines accompany the narrator and Bon across the border in Chapter 18?
5. What color beret does the General wear in Chapter 13?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)