|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the narrator and Bon go to see Lana sing in Chapter 14?
(a) The Bar Cerullo.
(b) The Club Paltry.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Roosevelt Hotel.
2. How many "apostles" does the admiral say they have in the camp in Chapter 17?
3. When did Ho Chi Minh die?
4. What does the narrator claim to be guilty of in his confession in Chapter 5?
5. What word from Chapter 4 refers to a straight, close-fitting silk dress with a high neck?
(d) Ao dai.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say his father called him in Chapter 2?
2. During what years was Ho Chi Minh prime minister of Vietnam?
3. For how long has the narrator been imprisoned since the ambush in the beginning of Chapter 19?
4. The narrator says in Chapter 11, "The longer I worked on the Movie, the more I was convinced that I was not only a technical consultant on an artistic project, but an infiltrator into a work of" what?
5. How many pages is the narrator's confession in Chapter 19?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)