|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe having broken the Watchman during interrogation in Chapter 11?
(a) By threatening to reveal that the Watchman is communist.
(b) By threatening to kill the Watchman's family.
(c) By threatening to falsely reveal the Watchman is gay.
(d) By threatening to reveal that the Watchman is a woman.
2. Who is described as the A-Team's only black soldier in the Auteur's film?
(a) Captain Anderson Rockwell.
(b) Sergeant Pete Attucks.
(c) Captain Will Shamus.
(d) Sergeant Jay Walters.
3. Where do the narrator and Bon change planes on their trip to Thailand in Chapter 17?
4. What book is Asia Soo reading when the narrator approaches her by the pool in Chapter 10?
(a) To Have and Have Not.
(b) The Sun Also Rises.
(c) Jonathan Livingston Seagull.
(d) Wild Ducks Flying Backwards.
5. What is described as "the cue for the evacuation's final phase" in Chapter 5?
(a) "Hey Joe."
(c) "The American National Anthem."
(d) "White Christmas."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have the narrator and Bon landed in the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of the Vietnamese sister in the Auteur's film?
3. On what day of the week does the General's store opening occur in Chapter 5?
4. What does the narrator brush over the letters from his aunt in order to see the hidden messages in Chapter 4?
5. Where does the Department Chair say he met his wife in Chapter 4?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)