|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says in Chapter 11, "The longer I worked on the Movie, the more I was convinced that I was not only a technical consultant on an artistic project, but an infiltrator into a work of" what?
2. What does the narrator brush over the letters from his aunt in order to see the hidden messages in Chapter 4?
(a) Salt water.
(d) Sugar water.
3. Where does the narrator describe finally seeing the Auteur's film in Chapter 10?
(a) In New York.
(b) In Paris.
(c) In Los Angeles.
(d) In Bangkok.
4. How old is the Department Chair described as in Chapter 4?
(a) 50-60 years old.
(b) 40-50 years old.
(c) 30-40 years old.
(d) 70-80 years old.
5. Where is the General's store located, according to the narrator in Chapter 5?
(a) On Houston Street.
(b) On Hollywood Boulevard.
(c) On Atlantic Avenue.
(d) On North Broadway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator land after returning from the movie set in Chapter 12?
2. The author writes in Chapter 5, "Under Asian communism, everything but" what "is free"?
3. Where have the narrator and Bon landed in the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. Where is Asia Soo's father from?
5. What kind of gun does the narrator take to kill Sonny with in Chapter 16?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)