|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the extras bring to the narrator at the hospital in Chapter 11?
(a) His rucksack and his clothing.
(b) Water and oranges.
(c) A fruit basket and bottle of Johnnie Walker.
(d) A refined script sent by the director.
2. Who is described as the A-Team's only black soldier in the Auteur's film?
(a) Sergeant Pete Attucks.
(b) Captain Will Shamus.
(c) Sergeant Jay Walters.
(d) Captain Anderson Rockwell.
3. What does the narrator brush over the letters from his aunt in order to see the hidden messages in Chapter 4?
(b) Salt water.
(c) Sugar water.
4. To what religion does Bon ascribe?
5. What does the narrator put on after killing Sonny in Chapter 16?
(a) A black hood and scarf.
(b) A blond wig and sunglasses.
(c) A woman's dress.
(d) A red wig and glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the General's store located, according to the narrator in Chapter 5?
2. Where did Madame organize a Tet celebration, according to the narrator in Chapter 12?
3. What kind of gun does the narrator take to kill Sonny with in Chapter 16?
4. How old is the Department Chair described as in Chapter 4?
5. What business has the General decided to open to raise money for the movement in Chapter 12?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)