Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allanon fall into?
2. What does Flick do to free the Elf King?
3. What causes the armies to stop fighting?
4. Who is the last man through the Tyrsis gate when Kern arrives there?
5. Who is sent to warn Balinor of a great army when the group splits up?
Essay Topic 1
Personal identity was one of the main themes in this book. Where did this theme appear, and how did its inclusion in the novel shape the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of the main dangers in the Hall of the Kings, how were the characters able to avoid them, and what did they all symbolize?
Essay Topic 3
How did Stenmin rule over Palance, and what affect did this power have on the course of the plot?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)