Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allanon fall into?
2. What does Flick do to free the Elf King?
3. What causes the armies to stop fighting?
4. Who is the last man through the Tyrsis gate when Kern arrives there?
5. Who is sent to warn Balinor of a great army when the group splits up?
Essay Topic 1
Diversity was a major theme in this play as many different life-styles and creatures were involved. How was this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author felt it was so important?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of the main dangers in the Hall of the Kings, how were the characters able to avoid them, and what did they all symbolize?
Essay Topic 3
Flick endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)