|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last man through the Tyrsis gate when Kern arrives there?
2. What saves Shea from the causes of the Wall of the North?
3. Whose death is a huge loss to the Border Legion?
4. What does Orl Fane say he knows the location of?
5. What is the name of the woman who Menion rescued?
Essay Topic 1
Menion had a very impulsive nature that got him into a lot of trouble in this story, but also led to some great achievements. Please write about the different affects of Menion's impulsive nature, both positive and negative.
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this plot all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Terry Brooks have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)