Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allanon fall into?
2. What does Flick do to free the Elf King?
3. What causes the armies to stop fighting?
4. Who is the last man through the Tyrsis gate when Kern arrives there?
5. Who is sent to warn Balinor of a great army when the group splits up?
Essay Topic 1
Personal identity was one of the main themes in this book. Where did this theme appear, and how did its inclusion in the novel shape the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)