|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Menion feel when he sees he really rescued a woman?
2. How does Balinor say the Gnome Army is being controlled?
(a) They are being bribed.
(b) They have been lied to.
(c) They are being threatened.
(d) Their minds are being controlled.
3. What does Flick do to free the Elf King?
(a) Cuts a hole in a tent.
(b) Drops an important message.
(c) Speaks in code.
(d) Poisons the guards of the tent.
4. Where does Balinor go when Allanor tells the group to split up?
(c) The Vale.
5. Why does Allanor want the group to split up when they get to Paranor?
(a) They need to protect the people.
(b) They need to divert the Gnomes.
(c) They need to find Shea quickly.
(d) They need to confuse the Warlock Lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Flick say to the Elf King when he sees him?
2. What is the name of the Elf King?
3. Who is Flick sent to deliver something to when he is disguised as a Gnome?
4. What saves Shea from the causes of the Wall of the North?
5. What is something the Border Legion never loses during the battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Creel say to calm Shea's fears of never finding Fane and the Sword?
2. How does Durin die?
3. Why is Shea unable to get to Fane when they see him by the North Wall?
4. What happens when the trap door in Tyrsis is found?
5. What does Menion know about Palance when he arrives at Tyrsis and why?
6. What does Allanon do when he sees Shea coming out of the Mountain, and how does Shea respond to this?
7. Why is it so important that the Elf King is found and returned to his Kingdom?
8. Why does Menion feel that the plan to evacuate Kern must be kept quiet?
9. Why did Palance place Balinor in prison when he arrived in Callahorn?
10. What happens when Stenmin tries to kill Menion?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)