|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keltset find hiding in the bushes?
(a) A cat.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A gnome.
(d) An Elfstone.
2. Who puts Balinor on their shoulders in victory?
(a) Palance and Shirl.
(b) Durin and Hendel.
(c) The Palace Guards.
(d) The Border Legion.
3. What did Shea think the Sword of Shannara was when he first saw it?
(b) A small dagger.
(c) A Gnomeish relic.
(d) A treasure.
4. What normally houses the Sword of Shannara?
(a) A case-hold.
(b) A chest.
(c) A stone.
(d) A piece of glass.
5. Where does Hendel go when Allanor tells the group to split up?
(d) The Vale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hendel hit Stenmin with before he escapes?
2. Why does Allanor want the group to split up when they get to Paranor?
3. Who enters as Menion is about to rescue Balinor?
4. How does Creel get the Sword from Fane?
5. What does Shea feel in his body as he connects to the Sword?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Menion know about Palance when he arrives at Tyrsis and why?
2. Why is it so important that the Elf King is found and returned to his Kingdom?
3. What is Hendel thinking about during the first day of battle?
4. What does Balinor find when he first gets to Tyrsis?
5. What does Balinor think will happen if Tyrsis falls to the Gnome army?
6. What happens when Stenmin tries to kill Menion?
7. What does Allanon do when he sees Shea coming out of the Mountain, and how does Shea respond to this?
8. What does Flick do when the Elf King loses strength, and what does this indicate?
9. Why is Shea unable to get to Fane when they see him by the North Wall?
10. What does Shirl suggest to Menion before they meet with Palance?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)