|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Allanor want the group to split up when they get to Paranor?
(a) They need to confuse the Warlock Lord.
(b) They need to find Shea quickly.
(c) They need to protect the people.
(d) They need to divert the Gnomes.
2. Whose death is a huge loss to the Border Legion?
3. What does Dayel see before he is trapped in the tower?
(a) A skull.
(b) The sign of Bremen.
(c) A mirror.
(d) The Sword.
4. What normally houses the Sword of Shannara?
(a) A chest.
(b) A piece of glass.
(c) A case-hold.
(d) A stone.
5. What does Shea feel in his body as he connects to the Sword?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of creature is Orl Fane?
2. Who is Flick with as he watches the battle from the forest?
3. What does Palance call Stenmin in the cellar?
4. How does Creel get the Sword from Fane?
5. Where do the Trolls take Keltset?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Allanor ask Flick to do when he sees an army ready to attack Callahorn?
2. What does Shirl suggest to Menion before they meet with Palance?
3. Why does Menion feel that the plan to evacuate Kern must be kept quiet?
4. What does Menion know about Palance when he arrives at Tyrsis and why?
5. What does Allanon do when he sees Shea coming out of the Mountain, and how does Shea respond to this?
6. What does Keltset explain to his people through sign language?
7. How does Durin die?
8. What does Shea find when he wakes after escaping the crumbling Mountain Pass?
9. What does Keltset do when Rock Trolls surround the group at dusk?
10. What does Shea feel when he touches the Sword, and why?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)