|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves the men locked in the tower?
2. Who is Flick with as he watches the battle from the forest?
3. How does Shea feel when he first holds the Sword?
(b) All of these.
4. What did Shea think the Sword of Shannara was when he first saw it?
(a) A Gnomeish relic.
(c) A small dagger.
(d) A treasure.
5. Who is sent to kill the men trapped in the tower?
(a) The Skull Bearers.
(b) The Warlock Army.
(c) Bremen's Spawn.
(d) The Prince of Warlocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ruses to the Skull Kingdom when he senses Shea has found the Sword?
2. What is done to Kern after the evacuation?
3. Who is Flick sent to deliver something to when he is disguised as a Gnome?
4. Where does the Warlock Lord live?
5. Who awakes when Shea touches the Sword of Shannara?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Creel allow Shea to do after meeting the Skull Bearer at Paranor?
2. What does Creel say to calm Shea's fears of never finding Fane and the Sword?
3. What does Flick do when the Elf King loses strength, and what does this indicate?
4. What does Shea find when he wakes after escaping the crumbling Mountain Pass?
5. What does Keltset explain to his people through sign language?
6. What happens when Stenmin tries to kill Menion?
7. What does Menion know about Palance when he arrives at Tyrsis and why?
8. Why does Menion feel that the plan to evacuate Kern must be kept quiet?
9. What does Keltset do when Rock Trolls surround the group at dusk?
10. What does Palance do when he sees Balinor enter Tyrsis?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)