|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stays behind to watch Allanon and the Skull Bearer?
2. Where does Allanon tell the group to go before he falls?
(a) The hall.
(b) The valley.
(c) The stairs.
(d) The mountains.
3. What causes Balinor to become the acting King?
(a) His father is dead.
(b) All of these.
(c) His brother is dying.
(d) He is the next in line to the throne.
4. How do the gnomes scale the bluff at Tyrsis?
(a) They build ladders.
(b) They climb.
(c) They use catapults.
(d) They bring ramps.
5. What is done to Kern after the evacuation?
(a) It is abandoned.
(b) It is flooded.
(c) It is razed.
(d) It is burned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginnisson's occupation?
2. What happens when Hendel tries to get Balinor out of jail?
3. How does Shea defeat Brona?
4. What does Shea feel in his body as he connects to the Sword?
5. Where does the Warlock Lord live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shea find when he wakes after escaping the crumbling Mountain Pass?
2. Why did Palance place Balinor in prison when he arrived in Callahorn?
3. What does Balinor find when he first gets to Tyrsis?
4. What does Allanon do when he sees Shea coming out of the Mountain, and how does Shea respond to this?
5. What happens when Stenmin tries to kill Menion?
6. What does Flick do when the Elf King loses strength, and what does this indicate?
7. How does Durin die?
8. What happens when the trap door in Tyrsis is found?
9. Why is it so important that the Elf King is found and returned to his Kingdom?
10. What happens as Balinor begins to despair the fate of his men?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)