|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is something the Border Legion never loses during the battle?
(a) All of these.
2. What does the woman say Tyrsis will be protected by?
(a) The river.
(b) The Druid Allanor.
(c) The army.
(d) The Border Legion.
3. What is Flick sent to deliver when he is disguised as a Gnome?
4. What is done to Kern after the evacuation?
(a) It is razed.
(b) It is abandoned.
(c) It is burned.
(d) It is flooded.
5. Where does the Gnome army camp after defeating Balinor's legions outside the city?
(a) The Crossing.
(b) The forest.
(c) The grasslands.
(d) The caverns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to save Flick and the Elf King when the Elf King can no longer fight?
2. Who fights a Muten to give Shea time to escape?
3. How many legions does Balinor say he is taking out of Tyrsis?
4. Where does Hendel go when Allanor tells the group to split up?
5. Where does Balinor go when Allanor tells the group to split up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Menion feel that the plan to evacuate Kern must be kept quiet?
2. What does Shirl suggest to Menion before they meet with Palance?
3. What does Keltset do when Rock Trolls surround the group at dusk?
4. How does Keltset die?
5. What does Creel say to calm Shea's fears of never finding Fane and the Sword?
6. What does Allanon do when he sees Shea coming out of the Mountain, and how does Shea respond to this?
7. What does Balinor think will happen if Tyrsis falls to the Gnome army?
8. What happens as Balinor begins to despair the fate of his men?
9. Why is it so important that the Elf King is found and returned to his Kingdom?
10. What happens when the trap door in Tyrsis is found?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)