|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Menion try to meet up with the brothers again?
(a) He tracks their movement.
(b) He follows the Skull Bearers.
(c) He goes to where he thinks Balinor might be.
(d) He uses a seeing stone.
2. What does the stranger in the woods NOT do while traveling with Flick?
(a) Warn Flick of danger.
(b) Keep an eye on the surroundings.
(c) Listen to Flick.
(d) Talk about himself.
3. What does Flick say when he sees Menion is gone?
(a) "He always shows up."
(b) "He probably left on purpose."
(c) "Maybe we are better off."
(d) "He can manage on his own."
4. What is the name of Flick's home town?
(a) Shady Vale.
(b) Shady Villa.
(c) Shady Hollow.
(d) Shady Oaks.
5. Whose body was thought to be found in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the brothers find when they go to Allanor's room after dinner?
2. Where do the Elves mostly live?
3. What is the name of the river the brothers head towards after waking up outside of the Marsh?
4. What does Flick's father own?
5. What happens for 10 days after Allanor leaves a letter for the brothers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shea remember about his childhood?
2. What are Stores?
3. What happens when the group enters the Dragon's Crease?
4. How does Balinor suggest getting through the pass of Jade?
5. What does Balinor tell Shea about Allanon?
6. What are the Skull Bearers?
7. What does the stranger say about the shadow flying overhead, and how does Flick respond to this?
8. What does Shea say when he hears the history of the Sword of Shannara, and how does Allanon respond to this?
9. What helps the group maintain their will as they travel through the Hall of the Kings?
10. What news does Allanor bring to Balinor when the brothers first get to Anar?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)