|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flick's father own?
(a) A pub.
(b) A mine.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An inn.
2. What is the name of the lake reached shortly after Shea and Flick are healed?
3. How does Menion try to meet up with the brothers again?
(a) He uses a seeing stone.
(b) He tracks their movement.
(c) He follows the Skull Bearers.
(d) He goes to where he thinks Balinor might be.
4. What does Flick say as they enter the Black Oaks?
(a) "Here we go again."
(b) "Will we ever learn?"
(c) "I'm ready to be lost."
(d) "I will follow Shea anywhere."
5. What is the name of Flick's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of land formation was called the Dragon's Teeth?
2. What kind of creature is Allanon?
3. What does the stranger in the woods NOT do while traveling with Flick?
4. Whose body was thought to be found in the forest?
5. What is the name of the Dwarf that travels with Allanon on the journey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the group enters the Dragon's Crease?
2. How are the travelers able to defeat the Marsh Wraith?
3. What happens when the group gets to the Druid's Keep?
4. What does Menion realize about himself as he is about to shoot a gnome, and what does this cause him to do?
5. What are Stores?
6. How is Flick described at the beginning of the book?
7. What gift did Allanor leave for Shea, and what is it to be used for?
8. What does Flick see when he is standing guard outside Shea's room?
9. What news does Allanor bring to Balinor when the brothers first get to Anar?
10. What does the stranger say about the shadow flying overhead, and how does Flick respond to this?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)