|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Druid Council formed?
(a) To divide lands.
(b) To bring peace.
(c) To protect the humans.
(d) To conquer evil.
2. What protected the group against the Banshees?
(b) Healing herbs.
(c) Protective chants.
(d) Ear plugs.
3. What did Allanon say the group must do before entering the path to Paranon?
(a) Practice a healing chant.
(b) Say a prayer.
(c) Recite their plan of attack.
(d) Tie themselves together.
4. Who fought with the Dwarves in the second great war?
(a) The Humans.
(b) The Trolls.
(c) The Gnomes.
(d) The Elves.
5. Where does Allanon say he will lead the group as he has been through it before alive?
(a) The Caverns of the Past.
(b) The Skull King's Lair.
(c) The Pass of Terror.
(d) The Hall of the Kings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots did it take for Menion to hit a piece of a bridge 150 yards away from him?
2. How does Flick's brother feel when he sees the stranger at the table?
3. How long before this book began had the Border Legion been created?
4. Who does Allanor say will help the brothers when they flee?
5. What does Menion want to pass through to get to Anar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Stores?
2. What are the Skull Bearers?
3. What happens when the group enters the Dragon's Crease?
4. What news does Allanor bring to Balinor when the brothers first get to Anar?
5. How are the travelers able to defeat the Marsh Wraith?
6. What does Flick make to protect the travelers in the heavy mist in the Black Oaks?
7. How does Allanon learn about Shea's fate after they leave the Hall of the Kings?
8. What helps the group maintain their will as they travel through the Hall of the Kings?
9. What gift did Allanor leave for Shea, and what is it to be used for?
10. What is the history of the Sword of Shannara?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)