|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of land formation was called the Dragon's Teeth?
2. Where do the humans mostly stay?
(a) The Westlands.
(b) The Eastlands.
(c) The Northlands.
(d) The Southlands.
3. Why does Flick not like Menion Leah?
(a) He is rude to Flick.
(b) He is hard to understand.
(c) He got them lost once.
(d) He is condescending.
4. What does Allanor say showed him that the brothers had to leave Shady Vale?
(a) The message of the Druids.
(b) The Sign of the Skull.
(c) The turning of the moon.
(d) The bond of the brothers.
5. What is the beautiful girl by the tree doing when Menion sees her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flick's brother resemble?
2. What makes the first few days traveling with Menion depressing to the brothers?
3. What does Allanon decide to mark the correct way with?
4. Who is with Balinor when Shea wakes after his first pleasant dreams in a week?
5. Whose body was thought to be found in the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Balinor suggest getting through the pass of Jade?
2. What helps the group maintain their will as they travel through the Hall of the Kings?
3. How does Shea respond when he hears the bad new Allanor brings, and how does Allanon feel about this?
4. What does Shea say when he hears the history of the Sword of Shannara, and how does Allanon respond to this?
5. How is Flick described at the beginning of the book?
6. What is the history of the Sword of Shannara?
7. What does Flick make to protect the travelers in the heavy mist in the Black Oaks?
8. Why does Flick not like Menion Leah?
9. How does Allanon learn about Shea's fate after they leave the Hall of the Kings?
10. What does the stranger say about the shadow flying overhead, and how does Flick respond to this?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)