|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shea know Menion Leah?
(a) They worked together.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They went to school together.
2. Where do the humans mostly stay?
(a) The Eastlands.
(b) The Westlands.
(c) The Southlands.
(d) The Northlands.
3. What is the name of Flick's home town?
(a) Shady Hollow.
(b) Shady Oaks.
(c) Shady Villa.
(d) Shady Vale.
4. What does Flick like to hear as he travels?
5. What caused the humans to isolate themselves?
(a) The Great Drought.
(b) The Great Quake.
(c) The Great Wars.
(d) The Great Sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allanor say showed him that the brothers had to leave Shady Vale?
2. What does Flick say when he sees Menion is gone?
3. Who does Menion say he is suspicious of as they begin their journey?
4. What sends the Skullbearer away from the forest where the brothers are sleeping?
5. What kind of government does Shea not approve of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Allanon learn about Shea's fate after they leave the Hall of the Kings?
2. What does Shea say when he hears the history of the Sword of Shannara, and how does Allanon respond to this?
3. What is the history of the Sword of Shannara?
4. What happens when the group gets to the Druid's Keep?
5. Why does Flick not like Menion Leah?
6. What does Shea remember about his childhood?
7. What does Flick see when he is standing guard outside Shea's room?
8. What gift did Allanor leave for Shea, and what is it to be used for?
9. What does Menion realize about himself as he is about to shoot a gnome, and what does this cause him to do?
10. What does the stranger say about the shadow flying overhead, and how does Flick respond to this?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)