|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of scouts spot the group as they approach the mountains?
(a) Skull Bearers.
2. Who fought with the Dwarves in the second great war?
(a) The Elves.
(b) The Trolls.
(c) The Gnomes.
(d) The Humans.
3. What direction from the inn is Anar?
4. Which of the following creatures has NOT evolved much over the last 1,000 years?
5. What do the brothers find when they go to Allanor's room after dinner?
(a) He is dead.
(b) The room is a mess.
(c) There is another man staying there.
(d) He has left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What protected the group against the Banshees?
2. What was the beautiful girl by the tree?
3. What kind of creatures are guarding the pass of Jade?
4. Where do the humans mostly stay?
5. Why does Flick not like Menion Leah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Stores?
2. What happens when the group enters the Dragon's Crease?
3. What helps the group maintain their will as they travel through the Hall of the Kings?
4. What does Flick see when he is standing guard outside Shea's room?
5. How are the travelers able to defeat the Marsh Wraith?
6. What does Balinor say when he arrives at the inn?
7. What happens when the group gets to the Druid's Keep?
8. How does Shea respond when he hears the bad new Allanor brings, and how does Allanon feel about this?
9. What does Flick make to protect the travelers in the heavy mist in the Black Oaks?
10. How do Flick and Shea both get injured for the first time?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)