|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Menion say will be the best protection for Shea?
(b) The Army of Leah.
(c) The Dwarves.
2. Who does Menion say he is suspicious of as they begin their journey?
3. What kind of scouts spot the group as they approach the mountains?
(a) Skull Bearers.
4. What does Shea beg of Menion and Flick as they set out on the journey?
(a) That they trust Allanor.
(b) That they get along.
(c) That they stay quiet.
(d) That they respect his wishes.
5. Who fought with the Dwarves in the second great war?
(a) The Humans.
(b) The Trolls.
(c) The Gnomes.
(d) The Elves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flick say when he sees Menion is gone?
2. What does the stranger in the woods NOT do while traveling with Flick?
3. What protected the group against the Banshees?
4. What kind of government does Shea not approve of?
5. What kind of creature was Jerle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gift did Allanor leave for Shea, and what is it to be used for?
2. What happens when the group enters the Dragon's Crease?
3. How does Shea respond when he hears the bad new Allanor brings, and how does Allanon feel about this?
4. What are the Skull Bearers?
5. How is Flick described at the beginning of the book?
6. What are Stores?
7. What helps the group maintain their will as they travel through the Hall of the Kings?
8. What happens when the group gets to the Druid's Keep?
9. What is the history of the Sword of Shannara?
10. What does Balinor tell Shea about Allanon?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)