|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots did it take for Menion to hit a piece of a bridge 150 yards away from him?
2. Where do the Elves mostly live?
(a) The Eastlands.
(b) The Westlands.
(c) The Northlands.
(d) The Southlands.
3. What protected the group against the Banshees?
(a) Healing herbs.
(b) Ear plugs.
(c) Protective chants.
4. What rises from the lake reached after Shea is healed to speak to Allanor?
(a) A nymph.
(b) A spirit.
(c) A shade.
(d) A siren.
5. What does the stranger tell Flick to do after listening to some of his stories?
(a) To stop for the night.
(b) To tell him the truth.
(c) To hide.
(d) To be quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Dwarf who saves Menion call him?
2. How does Menion try to meet up with the brothers again?
3. What happens for 10 days after Allanor leaves a letter for the brothers?
4. Who takes a rope across the bridge to secure it well?
5. What is the name of the first forest the brothers come to on their journey to Anar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Stenmin tries to kill Menion?
2. What does Allanor ask Flick to do when he sees an army ready to attack Callahorn?
3. What does Menion know about Palance when he arrives at Tyrsis and why?
4. What are Stores?
5. What does the stranger say about the shadow flying overhead, and how does Flick respond to this?
6. How does Durin die?
7. What is the history of the Sword of Shannara?
8. How is Flick described at the beginning of the book?
9. What does Flick think is strange about the friendship between Shea and Menion?
10. What does Keltset explain to his people through sign language?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)