|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to save Flick and the Elf King when the Elf King can no longer fight?
(a) Wizard Fire.
(b) Poisoned Arrows.
(d) Elf Stones.
2. What normally houses the Sword of Shannara?
(a) A case-hold.
(b) A stone.
(c) A piece of glass.
(d) A chest.
3. What does Flick do when the Elf King loses the strength to fight?
(a) Rips off his disguise.
(b) Uses an Elfstone.
(c) Says a prayer.
(d) Calls for Allanon.
4. What does the Sword show to those who touch it?
(a) Their thoughts.
(b) Their true nature.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
5. How does Menion feel when he sees he really rescued a woman?
6. What is Flick sent to deliver when he is disguised as a Gnome?
7. What does the Wall of the North cause to men who are near it?
(a) It confuses their sense of direction.
(b) It puts them in a haze.
(c) It brings out their fear.
(d) It addles their minds.
8. Who is sent to kill the men trapped in the tower?
(a) The Warlock Army.
(b) The Skull Bearers.
(c) The Prince of Warlocks.
(d) Bremen's Spawn.
9. What does Flick do to free the Elf King?
(a) Drops an important message.
(b) Poisons the guards of the tent.
(c) Cuts a hole in a tent.
(d) Speaks in code.
10. Who enters as Menion is about to rescue Balinor?
11. Where does Balinor go when Allanor tells the group to split up?
(a) The Vale.
12. Who is Flick sent to deliver something to when he is disguised as a Gnome?
13. What kind of creatures were guarding the tent of the Elf King?
14. What does Shea see for the first time in the Valley?
15. What does the woman say Tyrsis will be protected by?
(a) The Border Legion.
(b) The river.
(c) The Druid Allanor.
(d) The army.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the power over Shea after he touches the Sword interrupted?
2. What mountain begins to crumble when Brona is killed?
3. Who does Balinor say has control of the Gnome Army?
4. What does Shea feel in his body as he connects to the Sword?
5. How does Shea feel when he first holds the Sword?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)