Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flick like to hear as he travels?
2. Who does Menion say he is suspicious of as they begin their journey?
3. What kind of creature is Allanon?
4. What does Menion admit to the brothers on their fifth day of traveling?
(a) He is out of food.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is lost.
(d) He is scared.
5. What kind of creature was Jerle?
6. What do the scouts near the mountains do to drive the group into the trap?
(a) Set the forest on fire.
(b) Cast a spell.
(c) Attack from the air.
(d) Command the wolves to attack.
7. Who is with Balinor when Shea wakes after his first pleasant dreams in a week?
(b) His parents.
8. Why was Allanor the only one who could approach the lake that was reached after Shea and Flick were healed?
(a) Only those with children could approach it.
(b) Only immortals could approach it.
(c) Only those with magic could approach it.
(d) Only those pure in heart could approach it.
9. What gift did Allanor give the brothers?
10. What does Menion want to pass through to get to Anar?
(a) The Westing Forest.
(b) The Black Oaks.
(c) The Silver River.
(d) The Caverns of Opse.
11. Who fought with the Dwarves in the second great war?
(a) The Trolls.
(b) The Humans.
(c) The Gnomes.
(d) The Elves.
12. What kind of government does Shea not approve of?
13. What is the name of Flick's home town?
(a) Shady Vale.
(b) Shady Villa.
(c) Shady Hollow.
(d) Shady Oaks.
14. What happens for 10 days after Allanor leaves a letter for the brothers?
(a) It is hot and sunny.
(b) It rains.
(c) It snows.
(d) The wind blows.
15. What is heard near the pass of Jade?
(a) Windy corridors.
(d) Beating drums.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allanon say will end the isolation of the humans?
2. How long before this book began had the Border Legion been created?
3. Where do the Elves mostly live?
4. When are the brothers instructed to use the gifts from Allanon?
5. What draws the Skull Bearer away when the brothers are heading towards the river?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)