|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flick's brother resemble?
(a) An Elf.
(b) A Dwarf.
(c) A Human.
(d) A Druid.
2. Why was the Druid Council formed?
(a) To bring peace.
(b) To conquer evil.
(c) To protect the humans.
(d) To divide lands.
3. What kind of government does Shea not approve of?
4. What do the scouts near the mountains do to drive the group into the trap?
(a) Attack from the air.
(b) Command the wolves to attack.
(c) Cast a spell.
(d) Set the forest on fire.
5. What makes Menion go numb when he is attacked while approaching the beautiful girl by the tree?
(a) The tree needles.
(b) A poison on the arrows.
(c) The rope at his waist.
(d) His lack of sleep.
6. Who does Menion say will be the best protection for Shea?
(c) The Dwarves.
(d) The Army of Leah.
7. Why does Menion agree to guide the brothers to Anar?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is intrigued by the sword.
(c) He cares about Shea and his safety.
(d) He loves an adventure.
8. What kind of creature is Menion Leah?
9. Where do the humans mostly stay?
(a) The Westlands.
(b) The Eastlands.
(c) The Northlands.
(d) The Southlands.
10. What does Flick say when Allanon tries to keep him from hearing his conversation with Shea?
(a) No secrets belong there.
(b) He will tell me later.
(c) Brothers stick together.
(d) This is my home.
11. What does Shea beg of Menion and Flick as they set out on the journey?
(a) That they get along.
(b) That they respect his wishes.
(c) That they stay quiet.
(d) That they trust Allanor.
12. What attacks Menion as he approaches the beautiful girl by the tree?
(a) The River.
(b) The tree.
(c) A Skull Bearer.
(d) A band of nomads.
13. Where do the Elves mostly live?
(a) The Northlands.
(b) The Westlands.
(c) The Southlands.
(d) The Eastlands.
14. What does Flick like to hear as he travels?
15. What does Flick's father own?
(a) An inn.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A pub.
(d) A mine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of scouts spot the group as they approach the mountains?
2. Where have the scouts near the mountains set a trap for the group?
3. What is the name of the river the brothers head towards after waking up outside of the Marsh?
4. What is the name of Flick's father?
5. What does Flick say when he sees Menion is gone?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)