|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What direction from the inn is Anar?
2. What is the name of Flick's home town?
(a) Shady Vale.
(b) Shady Oaks.
(c) Shady Villa.
(d) Shady Hollow.
3. What is the name of Flick's brother?
4. What does Flick say when Allanon tries to keep him from hearing his conversation with Shea?
(a) No secrets belong there.
(b) He will tell me later.
(c) Brothers stick together.
(d) This is my home.
5. What is heard near the pass of Jade?
(a) Windy corridors.
(d) Beating drums.
6. What kind of creature was Jerle?
7. Where does Allanor tell the brothers to flee to in a note to them?
8. Who does Menion say he is suspicious of as they begin their journey?
9. What makes Menion go numb when he is attacked while approaching the beautiful girl by the tree?
(a) A poison on the arrows.
(b) His lack of sleep.
(c) The rope at his waist.
(d) The tree needles.
10. How many elves travel with Allanon on the journey?
11. What does Menion want to pass through to get to Anar?
(a) The Black Oaks.
(b) The Westing Forest.
(c) The Silver River.
(d) The Caverns of Opse.
12. How does Flick's brother feel when he sees the stranger at the table?
13. How does Shea know Menion Leah?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) They worked together.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are friends.
14. Where have the scouts near the mountains set a trap for the group?
(a) Pass of Noose.
(b) The Gulch of Terror.
(c) The Deadman's Culvert.
(d) Gallows Way.
15. What does Allanon decide to mark the correct way with?
(a) Heart shaped rocks.
(b) Skull marks.
(c) White cloths.
(d) Puffs of cloud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the first few days traveling with Menion depressing to the brothers?
2. Why was the Druid Council formed?
3. Whose body was thought to be found in the forest?
4. What does Shea beg of Menion and Flick as they set out on the journey?
5. What caused the humans to isolate themselves?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)