|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger in the woods say he wants from Flick?
2. What attacks Menion as he approaches the beautiful girl by the tree?
(a) A Skull Bearer.
(b) A band of nomads.
(c) The tree.
(d) The River.
3. What was the beautiful girl by the tree?
(a) A siren.
(b) A nymph.
(c) A witch.
(d) A fairy.
4. What does the stranger in the woods NOT do while traveling with Flick?
(a) Keep an eye on the surroundings.
(b) Listen to Flick.
(c) Talk about himself.
(d) Warn Flick of danger.
5. How did Flick feel when he saw something flying overhead while walking with the stranger?
6. How does Flick's brother feel when he sees the stranger at the table?
7. Who takes a rope across the bridge to secure it well?
8. What does Allanon decide to mark the correct way with?
(a) Puffs of cloud.
(b) Heart shaped rocks.
(c) Skull marks.
(d) White cloths.
9. Who is with Balinor when Shea wakes after his first pleasant dreams in a week?
(c) His parents.
10. What does Flick like to hear as he travels?
11. What do the scouts near the mountains do to drive the group into the trap?
(a) Set the forest on fire.
(b) Cast a spell.
(c) Attack from the air.
(d) Command the wolves to attack.
12. Which of the following creatures has NOT evolved much over the last 1,000 years?
13. Why is the Dwarf with Allanon given the task of leading the group?
(a) Balinor trusts him more than the rest.
(b) He drew the shortest straw.
(c) Allanon saw him leading in a dream.
(d) He knows the area the best.
14. Why does Shea look so different from his brother?
(a) He is adopted.
(b) He has a different mother.
(c) He has a different father.
(d) He was very sick as a baby.
15. What gift did Allanor give the brothers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sends the Skullbearer away from the forest where the brothers are sleeping?
2. What does Flick say when he sees Menion is gone?
3. What did Brona's followers call him?
4. What kind of creature was Bremen?
5. Where does Allanon say he will lead the group as he has been through it before alive?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)