|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Flick's brother?
2. Where does Allanor tell the brothers to flee to in a note to them?
3. What draws the Skull Bearer away when the brothers are heading towards the river?
(a) A distant call.
(b) A blowing horn.
(c) A flashing light.
(d) A howling wolf.
4. What kind of creatures are guarding the pass of Jade?
5. How many shots did it take for Menion to hit a piece of a bridge 150 yards away from him?
6. Why does Shea look so different from his brother?
(a) He has a different mother.
(b) He has a different father.
(c) He was very sick as a baby.
(d) He is adopted.
7. Where does Allanon say he will lead the group as he has been through it before alive?
(a) The Skull King's Lair.
(b) The Caverns of the Past.
(c) The Pass of Terror.
(d) The Hall of the Kings.
8. What does the stranger in the woods say he wants from Flick?
9. What is the beautiful girl by the tree doing when Menion sees her?
10. How did Flick feel when he saw something flying overhead while walking with the stranger?
11. What does Flick's father own?
(a) A pub.
(b) A mine.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An inn.
12. What kind of creature was Bremen?
13. What makes Menion go numb when he is attacked while approaching the beautiful girl by the tree?
(a) His lack of sleep.
(b) The rope at his waist.
(c) A poison on the arrows.
(d) The tree needles.
14. What protected the group against the Banshees?
(a) Protective chants.
(b) Ear plugs.
(d) Healing herbs.
15. What does Flick's brother resemble?
(a) A Dwarf.
(b) A Human.
(c) An Elf.
(d) A Druid.
Short Answer Questions
1. When are the brothers instructed to use the gifts from Allanon?
2. Where do the Elves mostly live?
3. What does Shea beg of Menion and Flick as they set out on the journey?
4. What happens for 10 days after Allanor leaves a letter for the brothers?
5. What did Allanon say the group must do before entering the path to Paranon?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)