Short Essay Questions Key
1. Who does the stranger at the beginning of the book say he is, and how does Flick's family respond to this?
2. Why does the stranger at the beginning of the book say he has come to the Vale?
3. How is Flick described at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the stranger say about the shadow flying overhead, and how does Flick respond to this?
5. What is the history of the Sword of Shannara?
6. What does Shea say when he hears the history of the Sword of Shannara, and how does Allanon respond to this?
7. Why does Allanon say it is important for Shea to understand the history of the Sword of Shannara?
8. What does Shea remember about his childhood?
9. Why does Flick not like Menion Leah?
10. What does Balinor say when he arrives at the inn?
11. What does Flick see when he is standing guard outside Shea's room?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)