|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shea think would have helped him get the sword from Fane?
(a) If he had been more observant.
(b) If he had looked beyond his fear.
(c) If he had been in tune with Allanon.
(d) If he had remembered the prophecy.
2. What direction are most of the strange things in Shady Vale coming from?
(a) The East.
(b) The South.
(c) The West.
(d) The North.
3. What direction from the inn is Anar?
4. Why does Allanor want the group to split up when they get to Paranor?
(a) They need to find Shea quickly.
(b) They need to confuse the Warlock Lord.
(c) They need to divert the Gnomes.
(d) They need to protect the people.
5. How does Menion feel when he sees he really rescued a woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the creature in the pre-war city attack?
2. What kind of government does Shea not approve of?
3. What does Orl Fane say he knows the location of?
4. What is the beautiful girl by the tree doing when Menion sees her?
5. Why does Menion agree to guide the brothers to Anar?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)