|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shea think would have helped him get the sword from Fane?
(a) If he had looked beyond his fear.
(b) If he had remembered the prophecy.
(c) If he had been in tune with Allanon.
(d) If he had been more observant.
2. What did Allanon say the group must do before entering the path to Paranon?
(a) Practice a healing chant.
(b) Tie themselves together.
(c) Recite their plan of attack.
(d) Say a prayer.
3. What was the beautiful girl by the tree?
(a) A fairy.
(b) A nymph.
(c) A siren.
(d) A witch.
4. What is the name of the river the brothers head towards after waking up outside of the Marsh?
(a) Silver River.
(b) Copper River.
(c) Gold River.
(d) Bronze River.
5. What would happen to the group if they were not protected against the Sphynxes?
(a) They would turn to stone.
(b) They would lose their sense of loyalty.
(c) They would become blind.
(d) They would go insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who Menion rescued?
2. What kind of creatures are guarding the pass of Jade?
3. What is Dayel attacked by when he enters the door after Allanon falls?
4. What is Stenmin?
5. How many elves travel with Allanon on the journey?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)