|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens for 10 days after Allanor leaves a letter for the brothers?
(a) It is hot and sunny.
(b) It rains.
(c) It snows.
(d) The wind blows.
2. What does the stranger in the woods say he wants from Flick?
3. What is the name of Flick's brother?
4. How does Flick's brother feel when he sees the stranger at the table?
5. Why was the Druid Council formed?
(a) To bring peace.
(b) To conquer evil.
(c) To protect the humans.
(d) To divide lands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger in the woods NOT do while traveling with Flick?
2. Which of the following creatures has NOT evolved much over the last 1,000 years?
3. What does Flick's brother resemble?
4. What gift did Allanor give the brothers?
5. Why does Shea look so different from his brother?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)