1. What does Flick's father own?
(a) A pub.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A mine.
(d) An inn.
2. What does Flick like to hear as he travels?
3. What is the dark stranger in the woods wearing when he approaches Flick?
(a) A cowl.
(b) A turban.
(c) A cape.
(d) A veil.
4. What does the stranger in the woods say he wants from Flick?
5. What is the name of Flick's home town?
(a) Shady Hollow.
(b) Shady Villa.
(c) Shady Oaks.
(d) Shady Vale.
6. What does the stranger tell Flick to do after listening to some of his stories?
(a) To stop for the night.
(b) To hide.
(c) To be quiet.
(d) To tell him the truth.
7. What does the stranger in the woods NOT do while traveling with Flick?
(a) Talk about himself.
(b) Warn Flick of danger.
(c) Keep an eye on the surroundings.
(d) Listen to Flick.
This section contains 3,675 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)