|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pellworm say about the voyage?
(a) That they should turn back.
(b) That it is doomed.
(c) That they should go forward as fast as possible.
(d) That they should pull into a quiety bay and wait for a few days.
2. How is Jagiello trying to effect their escape?
(a) He is fairly useless.
(b) To act ill so they have to take him to a hospital.
(c) By trying to bribe someone to contact his embassy.
(d) Using his singing voice and good looks.
3. What is notable about Harry Johnson?
(a) He is a civilian engaged in intelligence work on his own for the United States.
(b) He is distantly related to the King of England.
(c) He works for the underground railroad.
(d) He is a well-published author on warfare.
4. To whom does Maturin make his report?
(a) Admiral Nelson.
(b) Sir James Blair.
(c) Sir Joseph Blaine.
(d) The Duke of Wellington.
5. What is the relationship between Harry Johnson and Villiers?
(a) They are husband and wife.
(b) They do not know each other.
(c) They are brother and sister-in-law.
(d) They are former lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Ariel and Humbug do cooperatively?
2. What is Jagiello's most prominent feature?
3. What forces are garrisoning at Grimsholm?
4. Who arrives through another door as the men are working on their escape hole?
5. How does Maturin feel about the reunion?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)