|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aubrey find his home?
(a) Nearly vacant.
(b) Not burned as an earlier report said.
(c) Bustling in anticipation of his return.
(d) Completely deserted.
2. From where have Aubrey, Maturin and Villiers just escaped?
(a) An uprising in the West Indies.
(d) New Orleans.
3. What forces are garrisoning at Grimsholm?
4. What is the Ariel?
(a) The ship Aubrey assumes command of.
(b) The ship that Maturin captures as a pirate vessel.
(c) The fortress where Maturin will hold his meeting.
(d) The ship that brings Amanda Smith to England.
5. Who does Aubrey quote that misleads Amanda Smith?
(a) Harry Johnson.
(b) Admiral Nelson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aubrey discuss with Maturin at this point in the book?
2. What does Pellworm say about the voyage?
3. Where do the Catalan forces go?
4. What type of vessel does Aubrey wish to capture?
5. Who joins Aubrey in chasing the Minnie?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)