|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is held after meeting up with the fleet?
(a) A celebration for the capture of the USS Constitution.
(b) A celebration for the end of the War of 1812.
(c) More political discussions and planning sessions.
(d) A fest held for the native Gibraltons.
2. Who does Maturin learn has drowned?
3. How does Smith find Aubrey to be?
(d) Easily seduced and socially important.
4. What does Aubrey fear?
(a) He is financially ruined.
(b) His children will be lost without their mother.
(c) He will not have the money to rebuild his home.
(d) His wife will die.
5. What do Aubrey, Maturin and Villiers do to effect a return to England?
(a) They are onboard the fast packet with the original communiqué from Broke.
(b) They take a private merchant vessel.
(c) They have to wait until later in the summer.
(d) They take a slower packet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fortress garrison decide?
2. Who is Pelloworm?
3. What does Aubrey refuse to do?
4. What is the approximate crew capacity of the Ariel?
5. What is the Minnie?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)