|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to one of the American schooners that delays their pursuit?
(a) It hits an iceberg.
(b) There is a mutiny.
(c) The main mast breaks.
(d) The rudder pinion breaks off.
2. What do Aubrey, Maturin and Villiers do to effect a return to England?
(a) They take a slower packet.
(b) They have to wait until later in the summer.
(c) They take a private merchant vessel.
(d) They are onboard the fast packet with the original communiqué from Broke.
3. Who does Aubrey quote that misleads Amanda Smith?
(a) Harry Johnson.
(b) Admiral Nelson.
4. Where are the wounded transferred?
(a) To a larger ship that has a good infirmary.
(b) To a ship that's headed for England that day.
(c) To a hospital ashore.
(d) They are not transferred.
5. How does Smith find Aubrey to be?
(c) Easily seduced and socially important.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maturin's final speech fare?
2. What does Aubrey desperately want to do?
3. What does Maturin do at the ball?
4. What does Maturin try to teach Jagiello?
5. What surprises Captain Dalgliesh?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)