1. What ship are Aubrey, Maturin and Villiers aboard?
(a) HMS Java.
(b) HMS Leopard.
(c) HMS Elizabeth.
(d) HMS Shannon.
2. From where have Aubrey, Maturin and Villiers just escaped?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) An uprising in the West Indies.
3. Who is pursuing Aubrey, Maturin and Villiers?
(a) The Monitor.
(b) The Merrimack.
(c) The USS Mayflower.
(d) The USS Constitution.
4. What is the relationship between Harry Johnson and Villiers?
(a) They are brother and sister-in-law.
(b) They do not know each other.
(c) They are former lovers.
(d) They are husband and wife.
5. What is notable about Harry Johnson?
(a) He is distantly related to the King of England.
(b) He is a civilian engaged in intelligence work on his own for the United States.
(c) He is a well-published author on warfare.
(d) He works for the underground railroad.
6. What is Harry Johnson's financial situation?
(a) He is extremely wealthy.
(b) His financial status is not mentioned.
(c) He is almost penniless having spent his fortune funding the revolutionary war.
(d) He is penniless but is hoping for an investment in a slaver vessel to turn that around.
This section contains 5,310 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)