|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Natasha ask Mr. Fitzgerald to thank for her when she leaves a message at his office?
2. Where does the waitress describe seeing her son's wedding pictures in “The Waitress: A History of Love"?
(a) On the radio.
(b) On Twitter.
(c) On Facebook.
(d) On television.
3. What does Natasha describe as her favorite place in New York?
(a) The Museum of the Americas.
(b) The Museum of Modern Art.
(c) The Guggenheim Museum.
(d) The Museum of Natural History.
4. Who wrote the poem "To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time"?
(a) E. M. Forester.
(b) Jack Kerouac.
(c) Robert Herrick.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
5. How old is Patricia Kingsley described as in the "Characters" section of “Samuel Kingsley: A Father’s History”?
6. How many hits does Daniel get when he googles "Natasha Facebook New York City"?
7. What time does Daniel say his curfew is at home?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(b) 12:00 a.m.
(c) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 11:00 p.m.
8. What does Daniel get from his father's store to put on his busted lip after the fight with his brother?
(a) A bag of frozen peas.
(b) A beer.
(c) A can of Pepsi.
(d) A can of Coke.
9. What is the mohawked couple doing when Daniel gets off the train as he tries to find Natasha?
(a) Playing music.
(c) Making out.
(d) Begging for money.
10. At what stop do Daniel and Natasha get off the subway train after leaving the karaoke club?
(a) The 81st Street station.
(b) The Christopher Street Station.
(c) The 23rd Street Station.
(d) The 57nd Street Station.
11. What train did Daniel get onto looking for God when he first encountered Natasha?
(a) The 7 train.
(b) The F train.
(c) The A train.
(d) The G train.
12. What is the Korean word for karaoke?
13. What kind of restaurant do Daniel and Natasha go to for lunch?
(a) A dubu joint.
(b) A gyro stand.
(c) A pizza joint.
(d) A taco stand.
14. In what way does Daniel say his mother is like him?
(a) She is stoic.
(b) She is artistic.
(c) She is ambitious.
(d) She is logical.
15. For what performance group did Natasha's father perform in A Raisin in the Sun?
(a) The Second City.
(b) The Village Troupe.
(c) The Master Players.
(d) The Pass-the-Hat Theatre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Atropos hold in her hands, in the story from “Fate: A History"?
2. How much were the tickets for A Raisin in the Sun, according to Natasha in “Natasha Kingsley: A Daughter’s History"?
3. What does Daniel say at the roof access door before it magically opens?
4. How does Natasha describe her father's performance in A Raisin in the Sun in “Natasha Kingsley: A Daughter’s History"?
5. What is the first question from Category #2 (medium intimacy) that Natasha and Daniel ask one another on the train as they head to lunch?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)