|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 282 – 344.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natasha's jacket say?
(b) Two Roads Diverged.
(c) The Sword and the Shield.
(d) Deus Ex Machina.
2. What does Natasha obtain from Charlie when she goes to find Daniel at the family store?
(a) A flower.
(b) Daniel's phone number.
(c) A bank job.
(d) A flower shop job.
3. In the study where the researcher put two strangers into a room and had them ask one another intimate questions, how long were the subjects supposed to stare into one another's eyes without speaking?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 4 minues.
(c) 7 minutes.
(d) 2 minutes.
4. What chemicals in the brain orchestrate the stages of love, according to the narrator in “Love: A Chemical History”?
5. What is the population of Jamaica, according to Natasha at the end of the novel?
(a) 2.5 million.
(b) 5.3 million.
(c) 1.2 billion.
(d) 3.5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name will Peter's daughter have, according to the narrator in “Time and Distance: A Measured History”?
2. Where did Daniel's parents meet?
3. What musician does the narrator describe Samuel Kinglsey quoting when he met his wife in “Samuel Kingsley: A History of Regret, Part 2”?
4. How much were the tickets for A Raisin in the Sun, according to Natasha in “Natasha Kingsley: A Daughter’s History"?
5. How many times does the narrator say Jeremy Fitzgerald's daughter will marry in “Jeremy Fitzgerald: A Fairy-Tale History, Part 2"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)