|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 282 – 344.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Natasha's mother travel in order to get Natasha a "good" social security card?
2. How many hits does Daniel get when he googles "Natasha Facebook New York City"?
3. How long after Natasha's family returns to Jamaica does her mother fall ill?
(a) 5 years later.
(b) 7 years later.
(c) 2 years later.
(d) 3 years later.
4. With whom does Jeremy Fitzgerald suggest he will file an appeal with for Natasha's family?
(a) The Board of Prosecution.
(b) The Board of Immigration Appeals.
(c) The United States Homeland Security.
(d) The United State Board of Immigration.
5. What is the apartment number for Natasha's family's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name will Peter's daughter have, according to the narrator in “Time and Distance: A Measured History”?
2. Where do Daniel and Natasha go to sit after he breaks the bad news from Attorney Fitzgerald?
3. What kind of business did Dae Hyun's father operate in South Korea?
4. What is the first question from Category #1 that Daniel and Natasha choose to ask one another?
5. What is the mohawked couple doing when Daniel gets off the train as he tries to find Natasha?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)