|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 282 – 344.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did Samuel perform in A Raisin in the Sun in Montego Bay, according to the narrative in “Samuel Kingsley: A History of Regret, Part 4"?
(a) 20 years ago.
(b) 10 years ago.
(c) 2 years ago.
(d) 5 years ago.
2. Where did Natasha's mother travel in order to get Natasha a "good" social security card?
3. What band who plays the song "Yellow Ledbetter" is described as one of Natasha's favorite 1990s rock bands?
(b) The Cure.
(c) Pearl Jam.
(d) The Clash.
4. What is the name of the receptionist that Natasha argues with when she arrives late for her appointment at USCIS?
5. How many hits does Daniel get when he googles "Natasha Facebook New York City"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective best describes the character of Irene in “Irene: A History"?
2. How much money does Natasha tip the musician outside of Daniel's family's store?
3. What percentage do South Korean businesses control in the African American hair care market, as estimated by the narrator in “Hair: A Korean American History"?
4. How much time has passed in “Epilogue: Irene: An Alternate History"?
5. What does Daniel tell Natasha he thinks her hair smells like when they ride the train to lunch?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)