|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 282 – 344.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel tell Natasha he thinks her hair smells like when they ride the train to lunch?
(a) Spring rain.
(b) River water.
2. In “Hannah Winter: A Fairy-Tale History, Part 1,” the narrator notes that Hannah is neither the princess nor what?
(a) The ugly duckling.
(b) The devil.
(c) The saint.
(d) The fairy godmother.
3. What gemstone did Daniel's ex-girlfriend compare his eyes to?
(a) Smoky copper.
(d) Smoky quartz.
4. What kind of restaurant do Daniel and Natasha go to for lunch?
(a) A pizza joint.
(b) A taco stand.
(c) A gyro stand.
(d) A dubu joint.
5. How does Natasha describe her father's performance in A Raisin in the Sun in “Natasha Kingsley: A Daughter’s History"?
(a) He was excellent.
(b) He was articulate.
(c) He was exaggerated.
(d) He was ordinary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the phrase "Museun iriya?" translate to from Korean to English?
2. What does Natasha say she would achieve fame for when answering Daniel's question before her appointment?
3. What poet does the narrator describe Samuel Kingsley quoting when he met his wife in “Samuel Kingsley: A History of Regret, Part 2”?
4. What does Irene want to confiscate but does not, in “Irene: A History"?
5. Who is Natasha's ex-boyfriend that cheated on her?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)