|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211 – 281.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Dae Hyun when his father began grooming him to take over the family's meager business, according to the narrator in “Dae Hyun Bae"?
2. What is the name of Daniel's father?
(a) Dae Hyun.
(b) Dae-Suk Hyun.
(c) Chul Hyun.
(d) Chong-Hoon Hyun.
3. What does Natasha obtain from Charlie when she goes to find Daniel at the family store?
(a) A flower.
(b) A bank job.
(c) Daniel's phone number.
(d) A flower shop job.
4. What college does Bev text Natasha to say that she loves and believes she is destined to attend?
5. When did the dominance of South Koreans in the black hair industry begin, according to the narrator in “Hair: A Korean American History"?
(a) The 1970s.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1980s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natasha ask the USCIS receptionist to call when she arrives late at her appointment?
2. What are the two chemicals that dictate the third stage of attraction, according to the narrator in “Love: A Chemical History"?
3. What aspect of Natasha's appearance does Daniel find himself staring at as they leave the coffee shop before her appointment?
4. Who set forth the theory of multiverses that is described in “Multiverses: A Quantum History"?
5. How many hits does Daniel get when he googles "Natasha Facebook New York City"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)