|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211 – 281.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natasha demand and take from the security guard at the roof access door?
(a) His automobile brochure.
(b) His gun.
(c) His pack of cigarettes.
(d) His wallet.
2. In what way does Daniel say his mother is like him?
(a) She is ambitious.
(b) She is logical.
(c) She is stoic.
(d) She is artistic.
3. Who is described as the first of the Three Sisters of Fate from Greek mythology in “Fate: A History"?
4. On what street is Attorney Fitzgerald's office located?
(a) 52nd Street.
(b) 20th Street.
(c) 34th Street.
(d) 93rd Street.
5. What does "USCIS" refer to in the narrative?
(a) United States Cultural and Immigration Standards.
(b) United States Creationism and Idealization Services.
(c) United States Confederate Illiteracy Services.
(d) United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Jeremy Fitzgerald's eyes described as in the narrative?
2. What does Daniel order for dessert after he and Natasha finish lunch?
3. How much money does Natasha tip the musician outside of Daniel's family's store?
4. Who is the guard at the USCIS building that inspects Natasha's things at security in the beginning of the novel?
5. What food did Natasha's father go to buy for his family on the night of his play debut in “Natasha Kingsley: A Daughter’s History"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)