|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211 – 281.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What band who plays the song "Yellow Ledbetter" is described as one of Natasha's favorite 1990s rock bands?
(a) The Clash.
(c) The Cure.
(d) Pearl Jam.
2. What is the name of Joe's wife in “Joe: A Planned History"?
3. On what street is Attorney Fitzgerald's office located?
(a) 93rd Street.
(b) 34th Street.
(c) 52nd Street.
(d) 20th Street.
4. What does "USCIS" refer to in the narrative?
(a) United States Creationism and Idealization Services.
(b) United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
(c) United States Cultural and Immigration Standards.
(d) United States Confederate Illiteracy Services.
5. Where is Natasha's family from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Samuel Kingsley believe was his destiny, according to the narrator in “Samuel Kingsley: A History of Regret, Part 2”?
2. In “Hannah Winter: A Fairy-Tale History, Part 1,” the narrator notes that Hannah is neither the princess nor what?
3. Who wrote the poem "To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time"?
4. Why does Natasha tell Daniel he is like her father when they fight near Central Park?
5. What does Natasha obtain from Charlie when she goes to find Daniel at the family store?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)