|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211 – 281.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Patricia Kingsley described as in the "Characters" section of “Samuel Kingsley: A Father’s History”?
2. What does Daniel get from his father's store to put on his busted lip after the fight with his brother?
(a) A bag of frozen peas.
(b) A can of Coke.
(c) A beer.
(d) A can of Pepsi.
3. The narrator indicates in “Irie: An Etymological History" that to be irie is bo be what?
(a) Between heaven and hell.
(c) Between God and the world.
4. What Bob Marley song is Peter listening to as he packs his suitcase in the beginning of the novel?
(b) "Three Little Birds."
(c) "No Woman, No Cry."
(d) "Buffalo Soldier."
5. What does Natasha describe hanging from her friend Bev's ceiling in her bedroom?
(a) Disco balls.
(b) Chinese lanterns.
(d) Christmas lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event do both Natasha and Daniel witness on the subway when they are trying to reconnect after Natasha's appointment with the attorney?
2. What was the maximum capacity of the theater that Natasha describes in “Natasha Kingsley: A Daughter’s History"?
3. What musician does the narrator describe Samuel Kinglsey quoting when he met his wife in “Samuel Kingsley: A History of Regret, Part 2”?
4. Who is the girl that Rob cheated on Natasha with?
5. What is the name of Joe's wife in “Joe: A Planned History"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)