|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 144 – 210.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of Natasha's appearance does Daniel find himself staring at as they leave the coffee shop before her appointment?
(a) Her neck.
(b) Her shoulders.
(c) Her waist.
(d) Her legs.
2. How many questions total from the list from the love study do Daniel and Natasha decide they will ask one another each?
3. Where does Daniel describe the article about the researcher who put two people in a lab and had them ask one another intimate questions?
(a) American Psychologist.
(b) The Washington Post.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) Science Today.
4. From what narrative perspective is “Charles Jae Won Bae: A Future History" related?
5. The narrator indicates in “Irie: An Etymological History" that to be irie is bo be what?
(b) Between God and the world.
(c) Between heaven and hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What album is depicted on Natasha's phone cover?
2. What does Irene want to confiscate but does not, in “Irene: A History"?
3. When she is asked about how she surmises she will die, Natasha tells Daniel that as a black woman living in the United States, she is most likely to die from what condition?
4. What does Natasha define romantic love as being in the novel?
5. What band who plays the song "Yellow Ledbetter" is described as one of Natasha's favorite 1990s rock bands?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)