|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 144 – 210.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time is Natasha to return to the attorney's office after filling out paperwork?
(a) 3:30 p.m.
(b) 4:00 p.m.
(c) 3:00 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
2. What is the name of Daniel's ex-girlfriend?
3. How many intimate questions comprise the study about love that Daniel describes in the narrative?
4. At what stop do Daniel and Natasha get off the subway train after leaving the karaoke club?
(a) The Christopher Street Station.
(b) The 23rd Street Station.
(c) The 57nd Street Station.
(d) The 81st Street station.
5. What does Daniel tell Natasha he thinks her hair smells like when they ride the train to lunch?
(a) River water.
(b) Spring rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the attorney unable to meet with Natasha when she first arrives for her appointment?
2. When she is asked about how she surmises she will die, Natasha tells Daniel that as a black woman living in the United States, she is most likely to die at what age?
3. What does Natasha describe as her favorite place in New York?
4. What musician does the narrator describe Samuel Kinglsey quoting when he met his wife in “Samuel Kingsley: A History of Regret, Part 2”?
5. What career does Charlie go into, according to the narrative in “Charles Jae Won Bae: A Future History"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)