|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 144 – 210.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natasha define romantic love as being in the novel?
(a) Dependent upon Fate.
(b) Temporary and nonprovable.
(c) Everlasting and true.
(d) A basic known fact.
2. What does Natasha describe hanging from her friend Bev's ceiling in her bedroom?
(a) Christmas lights.
(b) Chinese lanterns.
(c) Disco balls.
3. What song by Soundgarden does Natasha perform at the karaoke club for Daniel?
(b) "Burden in my Hand."
(c) "Fell on Black Days."
(d) "Black Hole Sun."
4. The narrator indicates in “Irie: An Etymological History" that to be irie is bo be what?
(b) Between heaven and hell.
(c) Between God and the world.
5. From what condition does Natasha say Asian American men are most likely to die from?
(c) Kidney disease.
(d) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel tell Natasha he thinks her hair smells like when they ride the train to lunch?
2. Why is the attorney unable to meet with Natasha when she first arrives for her appointment?
3. What did Samuel Kingsley believe was his destiny, according to the narrator in “Samuel Kingsley: A History of Regret, Part 2”?
4. At what time is Natasha to return to the attorney's office after filling out paperwork?
5. What Bob Marley song is Peter listening to as he packs his suitcase in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)