|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 75 – 143.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what condition does Natasha say Asian American men are most likely to die from?
(a) Heart disease.
(d) Kidney disease.
2. What are the two chemicals that dictate the third stage of attraction, according to the narrator in “Love: A Chemical History"?
(a) Testosterone and Estrogen.
(b) Serotonin and Estrogen.
(c) Oxytocin and vasopressin.
(d) Serotonin and vasopressin.
3. With whom is Hannah Winter having an affair?
(a) Andrew Scott.
(b) Jeremy Fitzgerald.
(c) Samuel Kingsley.
(d) Michael Evermore.
4. What is the first question from Category #2 (medium intimacy) that Daniel and Natasha choose to ask one another?
(a) What is your most treasured memory?
(b) How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
(c) Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
(d) Would you like to be famous?
5. What does Charlie change his name to later in life, according to the narrative in “Charles Jae Won Bae: A Future History"?
(a) Charles Baton.
(b) Charles Bayton.
(c) Charles Bay.
(d) Charlies Ross.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what narrative perspective is “Irene: A History" related?
2. Why is the attorney unable to meet with Natasha when she first arrives for her appointment?
3. From what college is the alumnus that Daniel is preparing to interview with in the beginning of the novel?
4. What is the name of Daniel's ex-girlfriend?
5. For how long has Daniel's older brother been forced to withdraw from college in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)