|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 75 – 143.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daniel's older brother's name?
2. From what college is the alumnus that Daniel is preparing to interview with in the beginning of the novel?
3. Natasha tells Daniel on the way to her appointment that she secretly believes she will die how?
(a) From drowning.
(b) From murder.
(c) From cancer.
(d) From a car accident.
4. The narrator asserts in “Love: A Chemical History” that according to scientists, there are how many stages of love?
5. In “Hannah Winter: A Fairy-Tale History, Part 1,” the narrator notes that Hannah is neither the princess nor what?
(a) The devil.
(b) The saint.
(c) The ugly duckling.
(d) The fairy godmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the attorney unable to meet with Natasha when she first arrives for her appointment?
2. How old was Charlie when he stopped liking Daniel, according to Daniel's narrative?
3. Who is the officer that Natasha meets with at the USCIS building after missing her original appointment in the beginning of the novel?
4. In the study where the researcher put two strangers into a room and had them ask one another intimate questions, how long were the subjects supposed to stare into one another's eyes without speaking?
5. What does Natasha say she would achieve fame for when answering Daniel's question before her appointment?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)