|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 75 – 143.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many intimate questions comprise the study about love that Daniel describes in the narrative?
2. Where does Daniel describe the article about the researcher who put two people in a lab and had them ask one another intimate questions?
(a) The Washington Post.
(b) American Psychologist.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) Science Today.
3. What is the name of the receptionist that Natasha argues with when she arrives late for her appointment at USCIS?
4. Why is the attorney unable to meet with Natasha when she first arrives for her appointment?
(a) He has quit his job.
(b) He has been in a car accident.
(c) He has the flu.
(d) He has gone to a seminar.
5. How does Daniel surmise he will die when he and Natasha as asking questions of one another from the study?
(d) Kidney disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Natasha's father?
2. What does Natasha say she would achieve fame for when answering Daniel's question before her appointment?
3. Who is the officer that Natasha meets with at the USCIS building after missing her original appointment in the beginning of the novel?
4. Where is Natasha's family from?
5. What Bob Marley song is Peter listening to as he packs his suitcase in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)