|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 75 – 143.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described in “Love: A Chemical History” as the pleasure hormone?
2. What chemicals in the brain orchestrate the stages of love, according to the narrator in “Love: A Chemical History”?
3. Where has Daniel's older brother been forced to withdraw temporarily from college in the beginning of the novel?
4. What is the name of Daniel's father?
(a) Dae Hyun.
(b) Chong-Hoon Hyun.
(c) Dae-Suk Hyun.
(d) Chul Hyun.
5. Who is Natasha's ex-boyfriend that cheated on her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel surmise he will die when he and Natasha as asking questions of one another from the study?
2. How old was Charlie when he stopped liking Daniel, according to Daniel's narrative?
3. How old is Peter in the beginning of the novel?
4. Where does Daniel describe the article about the researcher who put two people in a lab and had them ask one another intimate questions?
5. What is the first question from Category #2 (medium intimacy) that Daniel and Natasha choose to ask one another?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)