|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 75 – 143.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel surmise he will die when he and Natasha as asking questions of one another from the study?
(c) Kidney disease.
2. What do Daniel's parents want him to be when he grows up?
(a) An actor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A poet.
(d) A doctor.
3. What does "USCIS" refer to in the narrative?
(a) United States Cultural and Immigration Standards.
(b) United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
(c) United States Creationism and Idealization Services.
(d) United States Confederate Illiteracy Services.
4. Who set forth the theory of multiverses that is described in “Multiverses: A Quantum History"?
(a) Mark Andrews.
(b) William Watson.
(c) James Everton.
(d) Hugh Everett.
5. What band who plays the song "Yellow Ledbetter" is described as one of Natasha's favorite 1990s rock bands?
(a) The Clash.
(c) The Cure.
(d) Pearl Jam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Natasha's last name?
2. From what college is the alumnus that Daniel is preparing to interview with in the beginning of the novel?
3. Where has Daniel's older brother been forced to withdraw temporarily from college in the beginning of the novel?
4. From what narrative perspective is “Charles Jae Won Bae: A Future History" related?
5. What does Natasha say she would achieve fame for when answering Daniel's question before her appointment?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)