|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 – 74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does the USCIS officer tell Natasha her family has to leave the country by in the beginning of the novel?
(a) 11:00 p.m.
(b) 9:00 p.m.
(c) 12:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 p.m.
2. What is the name of Daniel's father?
(a) Chong-Hoon Hyun.
(b) Chul Hyun.
(c) Dae-Suk Hyun.
(d) Dae Hyun.
3. Where is Natasha's family from?
4. Who is the guard at the USCIS building that inspects Natasha's things at security in the beginning of the novel?
5. What is Natasha's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Natasha say she has been getting application materials ready for when she talks with the USCIS agent in the beginning of the novel?
2. From what college is the alumnus that Daniel is preparing to interview with in the beginning of the novel?
3. What adjective best describes the character of Irene in “Irene: A History"?
4. What is Daniel's number one reason for stating that Charlie is an "asshole" in the beginning of the novel?
5. Where has Daniel's older brother been forced to withdraw temporarily from college in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)