|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 282 – 344.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last underground stop before the train goes over the Manhattan Bridge on the way to Natasha's family's apartment?
(a) The Canal Street station.
(b) The Penn Street Station.
(c) The Christopher Street Station.
(d) The 52nd Street Station.
2. What is the ranking of Jamaica's murder rate, according to Natasha?
(a) Jamaica has the second highest murder rate in the world.
(b) Jamaica has the third highest murder rate in the world.
(c) Jamaica has the sixth highest murder rate in the world.
(d) Jamaica has the tenth highest murder rate in the world.
3. What job does Natasha take on during her senior year in high school to help out her family financially?
(a) A bank job.
(b) A flower shop job.
(c) A waitress job.
(d) A taxi driving job.
4. The narrator asserts in “Love: A Chemical History” that according to scientists, there are how many stages of love?
5. How long ago did Samuel perform in A Raisin in the Sun in Montego Bay, according to the narrative in “Samuel Kingsley: A History of Regret, Part 4"?
(a) 10 years ago.
(b) 5 years ago.
(c) 2 years ago.
(d) 20 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Natasha tell Daniel her flight is set to depart?
2. Who is Natasha's ex-boyfriend that cheated on her?
3. What does the pawn shop owner demand from the street musician outside of Daniel's family's store when Natasha arrives?
4. Natasha states after leaving the karaoke club that one of the things she likes the most about New York City is that it deflects any attempts a person makes to do what?
5. In what way does Daniel say his mother is like him?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)