|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 282 – 344.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago was Samuel's performance in A Raisin in the Son in Manhattan in “Samuel Kingsley: A History of Regret, Part 4"?
(a) 3 months ago.
(b) 5 weeks ago.
(c) 2 weeks ago.
(d) 2 months ago.
2. Who is the poet that Natasha describes having written a poem that says you cannot make a home out of human beings when she argues with Daniel?
(a) Louisa May Alcott.
(b) Warsan Shire.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) T. S. Elliot.
3. What does the pawn shop owner demand from the street musician outside of Daniel's family's store when Natasha arrives?
(a) Her violin.
(b) Her banjo.
(c) Her guitar.
(d) Her flute.
4. What is the mohawked couple doing when Daniel gets off the train as he tries to find Natasha?
(a) Making out.
(b) Begging for money.
(d) Playing music.
5. What is Mr. Fitzgerald's assistant doing when Daniel enters the office for his meeting?
(a) Taking notes.
(b) Talking on the phone.
(d) Watching television.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Charlie when he stopped liking Daniel, according to Daniel's narrative?
2. How old is Natasha in the pictures of her when she wore the "My Dad is the Coolest" t-shirt?
3. Who is described as the first of the Three Sisters of Fate from Greek mythology in “Fate: A History"?
4. Natasha states after leaving the karaoke club that one of the things she likes the most about New York City is that it deflects any attempts a person makes to do what?
5. With whom does Jeremy Fitzgerald suggest he will file an appeal with for Natasha's family?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)