|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 75 – 143.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Natasha's mother travel in order to get Natasha a "good" social security card?
2. When she is asked about how she surmises she will die, Natasha tells Daniel that as a black woman living in the United States, she is most likely to die from what condition?
(a) Heart disease.
(b) Kidney disease.
3. From what narrative perspective is “Charles Jae Won Bae: A Future History" related?
4. What time does Daniel's appointment get rescheduled for when he calls the office?
(a) 6:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 3:00 p.m.
(d) 4:00 p.m.
5. Where is Natasha's best friend touring colleges when Natasha's family is being deported?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two chemicals that dictate the third stage of attraction, according to the narrator in “Love: A Chemical History"?
2. What does "USCIS" refer to in the narrative?
3. What is the title that younger brothers use for older brothers in Korean?
4. What Bob Marley song is Peter listening to as he packs his suitcase in the beginning of the novel?
5. How old was Daniel when he claims Charlie stopped liking him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)