|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 75 – 143.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gemstone did Daniel's ex-girlfriend compare his eyes to?
(a) Smoky quartz.
(d) Smoky copper.
2. Who is Natasha's ex-boyfriend that cheated on her?
3. How old was Natasha when her family came to the United States?
4. What principle from physics does Natasha note Daniel has never heard of in the narrative?
(a) The Euclidean Representation principle.
(b) The Grassmann Algebra principle.
(c) The prniciple of Gaussian Integrals.
(d) The Novikov self-consistency principle.
5. The narrator asserts in “Love: A Chemical History” that according to scientists, there are how many stages of love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question from Category #1 that Daniel and Natasha choose to ask one another?
2. What is the first question from Category #2 (medium intimacy) that Daniel and Natasha choose to ask one another?
3. How many questions total from the list from the love study do Daniel and Natasha decide they will ask one another each?
4. What does Daniel say he would be famous for when answering Natasha's question before her appointment?
5. Whom does Natasha ask the USCIS receptionist to call when she arrives late at her appointment?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)