|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 144 – 210.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daniel's older brother's name?
2. Where does the waitress describe seeing her son's wedding pictures in “The Waitress: A History of Love"?
(a) On Facebook.
(b) On television.
(c) On Twitter.
(d) On the radio.
3. How old is Peter in the beginning of the novel?
4. Who wrote the poem "To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time"?
(a) E. M. Forester.
(b) Robert Herrick.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) Jack Kerouac.
5. What are the two chemicals that dictate the third stage of attraction, according to the narrator in “Love: A Chemical History"?
(a) Oxytocin and vasopressin.
(b) Testosterone and Estrogen.
(c) Serotonin and vasopressin.
(d) Serotonin and Estrogen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel tell Natasha he thinks her hair smells like when they ride the train to lunch?
2. Who is Natasha going to meet for her appointment after having coffee with Daniel?
3. What is the first question from Category #2 (medium intimacy) that Natasha and Daniel ask one another on the train as they head to lunch?
4. Who set forth the theory of multiverses that is described in “Multiverses: A Quantum History"?
5. At what time is Natasha to return to the attorney's office after filling out paperwork?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)