|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 144 – 210.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Daniel when he claims Charlie stopped liking him?
2. The narrator asserts in “Love: A Chemical History” that according to scientists, there are how many stages of love?
3. Where does the waitress describe seeing her son's wedding pictures in “The Waitress: A History of Love"?
(a) On the radio.
(b) On Facebook.
(c) On television.
(d) On Twitter.
4. Who is the officer that Natasha meets with at the USCIS building after missing her original appointment in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Andrew Stabler.
(b) Michael Pafunda.
(c) Chance Luthgrow.
(d) Lester Barnes.
5. Where is Natasha's best friend touring colleges when Natasha's family is being deported?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question from Category #1 that Daniel and Natasha choose to ask one another?
2. What album is depicted on Natasha's phone cover?
3. Who set forth the theory of multiverses that is described in “Multiverses: A Quantum History"?
4. What aspect of Natasha's appearance does Daniel find himself staring at as they leave the coffee shop before her appointment?
5. What does Daniel order for dessert after he and Natasha finish lunch?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)