|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211 – 281.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Natasha tell Daniel he is like her father when they fight near Central Park?
(a) Because he is artistic.
(b) Because he is delusional.
(c) Because he is ignorant.
(d) Because he is selfish.
2. What does Natasha believe in as opposed to fate, according to the narrator in “Fate: A History"?
3. What does Natasha tell Daniel he is waiting for when they argue by Central Park?
(a) Blind luck.
(b) Someone to save him.
(c) Someone to be his muse.
(d) Someone to stand up.
4. With whom is Hannah Winter having an affair?
(a) Samuel Kingsley.
(b) Andrew Scott.
(c) Jeremy Fitzgerald.
(d) Michael Evermore.
5. What gemstone did Daniel's ex-girlfriend compare his eyes to?
(c) Smoky quartz.
(d) Smoky copper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel say he would be famous for when answering Natasha's question before her appointment?
2. What is the first question from Category #3 (most intimate) that Natasha and Daniel choose to ask one another?
3. What poet does the narrator describe Samuel Kingsley quoting when he met his wife in “Samuel Kingsley: A History of Regret, Part 2”?
4. What does the narrator say fate has always been the realm of in “Fate: A History"?
5. What setting is established in "Act Two, Scene Three" of “Samuel Kingsley: A Father’s History”?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)