|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211 – 281.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel surmise he will die when he and Natasha as asking questions of one another from the study?
(b) Kidney disease.
2. What principle from physics does Natasha note Daniel has never heard of in the narrative?
(a) The Novikov self-consistency principle.
(b) The Euclidean Representation principle.
(c) The Grassmann Algebra principle.
(d) The prniciple of Gaussian Integrals.
3. What do Daniel's parents want him to be when he grows up?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A poet.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) An actor.
4. What does Natasha describe as her favorite place in New York?
(a) The Guggenheim Museum.
(b) The Museum of Natural History.
(c) The Museum of the Americas.
(d) The Museum of Modern Art.
5. What college does Bev text Natasha to say that she loves and believes she is destined to attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natasha describe hanging from her friend Bev's ceiling in her bedroom?
2. How long after Joe and his wife retired did she die, according to the narrator in “Joe: A Planned History"?
3. What aspect of Natasha's appearance does Daniel find himself staring at as they leave the coffee shop before her appointment?
4. What colored hair does the mohawked couple have that Natasha sees arguing outside the train station?
5. What food did Natasha's father go to buy for his family on the night of his play debut in “Natasha Kingsley: A Daughter’s History"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)