Pages 1 – 74
1. What is Daniel's older brother's name?
2. Where has Daniel's older brother been forced to withdraw temporarily from college in the beginning of the novel?
3. For how long has Daniel's older brother been forced to withdraw from college in the beginning of the novel?
(a) 1 full year.
(b) 2 semesters.
(c) 1 semester.
(d) 2 years.
4. How old is Peter in the beginning of the novel?
5. What Bob Marley song is Peter listening to as he packs his suitcase in the beginning of the novel?
(a) "Three Little Birds."
(c) "Buffalo Soldier."
(d) "No Woman, No Cry."
6. What is the name of Natasha's best friend?
7. What does "USCIS" refer to in the narrative?
(a) United States Creationism and Idealization Services.
(b) United States Confederate Illiteracy Services.
(c) United States Cultural and Immigration Standards.
(d) United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
8. Where is Natasha's family from?
This section contains 4,443 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)